All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that a lot of people who are notorious and have twitter accounts follow people who rarely tweet. That way, it looks like they are following a lot of people, but in reality, their feed is probably empty...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I don't think that's true at all. Why make it appear like you're following a lot of people? What do you get out of that?

I don't think that's true at all. Why make it appear like you're following a lot of people? What do you get out of that?
I guess I've seen it several times. More with non-cheer people, but the people who are notorious will have hundreds of thousands of followers, where they will follow a thousand or so, none of which tweet frequently.

I guess I've seen it several times. More with non-cheer people, but the people who are notorious will have hundreds of thousands of followers, where they will follow a thousand or so, none of which tweet frequently.

I think most of the time they'll get people who tweet them saying "PLEASE FOLLOW ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I don't think they go on twitter to purposely to look for people who don't tweet often just to follow them.

Not sure if this counts but there is this girl that is claiming to be Jamie Andries' sister. On all of her pictures she says "I love being her sister" or something along those lines. Her instagram name is @cheergirl_grace

Can someone tell me how to report a fake instagram account. Someone opened one using my daughters pictures and it is creeping me out. Why would someone do that? HELP!

Back