All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Traded bows with a girl from Jamaica. Her and her friend were so shy and polite I almost could hear them say "excuse me." And I'm the type of person that has a hard time saying no to people. So now I have a little Jamaican flag bow and a girl in Jamaica has a green Fierce Board bow.

Competing for my 2nd year, sitting in the fierceboard section, the guy with the white board, && watching everyone pull out thier iphone during that 1 song and me being jelous cause i dont have one:((

Highlights of the weekend for us.

*Meeting Donovan!
*Watching the crowd watch SE and Coed Elite practice on Friday!
*Hayley getting to sneak in the side door to just make it in time for SE on Sunday. (I almost made it.....)
*My hubby and I standing outside the doors on the right hand side of the bldg in between the milkhouse and the ball fields. Security sticking his head out the door and telling us we can't stand there. Me telling him that I paid my $25 and he couldn't stop me from smoking and listening to my team's music as they performed. Me cheering for SE just like I was front and center for them. I'm sure security was calling the folks with the white jackets by then. LMAO
Someone I didn't know pushing the door open just enough for me and hubby to get in and run like hell from the security guard. I'm pretty sure my dress flew up in the back. Sorry for the view security guard. F5 was the only team I saw in Large Sr! (I know the doors were open at 7:30......I know. But I had a room full of cheerleaders that had to meet their team at 10 am and they had to be ready and eat breakfast before we could leave. Otherwise I would have lined up with the rest of the people with seats)
*DJ going to talk to someone and me taking his seat and lakerfanaticfan looking at me and saying........"I don't know who you are but he's not freaking out so it must be ok for you to sit there" HAHAHA DJ coming back and me climbing over the chairs and falling through. Feathers would have been SO PROUD!!!
*Being able to watch so many kids who've been on my team's in the past winning Worlds! I am so happy for each of you and believe that my baby will win 1 day too.
*Baby girl's Worlds debut and she handled it like a Champion!
*SSX in 3rd place. Yes thank you! They were amazing!
*I think I had 24 hours of sleep from Wed to Monday morning. I might never catch up!

Also want to add for me personally I really enjoyed spending from Wed night at midnight through last night at 11 pm when we went to bed with my husband. He is such a great dad and husband and we work 2 different shifts. Him early morning (think 4:30am) and me nights (I get home after he's asleep) and I've been missing him alot lately. So honey, it was nice to spend 5 straight days with you watching our baby live her dream!!

YES!!
So excited/ glad we finally met! And my co-ed bracelet from Rea.
i love your family. those princesses of yours are a handful. lol. and so funny! "do you have a weave?"... --_--
now i'll definitely actually be there this coming thanksgiving maybe.. no #awkwardmoments when i don't show up. haha.

Traded bows with a girl from Jamaica. Her and her friend were so shy and polite I almost could hear them say "excuse me." And I'm the type of person that has a hard time saying no to people. So now I have a little Jamaican flag bow and a girl in Jamaica has a green Fierce Board bow.

Irie bow :)

- meeting the rest of @mstealtoyou's family i hadn't already though i guess i had already met them al except her and mrtealtoyou. lol
-sitting in the fierceboard section with lakerfantlc Mamarazzi Angelica ceahayley meanj and whomever else sat by me.
-@meanj recognizing me by my hair. lol
-the fact that they actually thought people were giving up their seats. pshh.
-falling asleep during the international division....
-cheetahs winning
-wildcats, cheetahs, black and the rest of the american international division giving me life
-finally understanding everyones obsession with wetzels
-T&S
-snapping for the queens
-CHUCK; who i was going to follow on twitter but forgot the name
-seeing my bestests all weekend
-waking up at 645 day 3 freaking out because there was sunlight and that meant that i was late getting to the milhouse then seeing ross rintala on the bus and letting out a sigh of relif because surely if he's not there yet, i'm good. then getting to the milkhouse to see i was totally wrong
-people who thought they were going to tell me to go to the back of the line that morning.. yeah right and you are WHO?
- being around cheerleading for 4 days straight. never gets old

- meeting the rest of @mstealtoyou's family i hadn't already though i guess i had already met them al except her and mrtealtoyou. lol
-sitting in the fierceboard section with lakerfantlc Mamarazzi Angelica ceahayley meanj and whomever else sat by me.
-meanj recognizing me by my hair. lol
-the fact that they actually thought people were giving up their seats. pshh.
-falling asleep during the international division....
-cheetahs winning
-wildcats, cheetahs, black and the rest of the american international division giving me life
-finally understanding everyones obsession with wetzels
-T&S
-snapping for the queens
-CHUCK; who i was going to follow on twitter but forgot the name
-seeing my bestests all weekend
-waking up at 645 day 3 freaking out because there was sunlight and that meant that i was late getting to the milhouse then seeing ross rintala on the bus and letting out a sigh of relif because surely if he's not there yet, i'm good. then getting to the milkhouse to see i was totally wrong
-people who thought they were going to tell me to go to the back of the line that morning.. yeah right and you are WHO?
- being around cheerleading for 4 days straight. never gets old
I saw your team competing and I said (out loud) HEY he's on the boards and he always posts funny pictures of himself! I guess this comment is kinda relevant to what I bolded up there hahaha

I saw your team competing and I said (out loud) HEY he's on the boards and he always posts funny pictures of himself! I guess this comment is kinda relevant to what I bolded up there hahaha
hahahaha
yeessss. that's mee. almost never getting pictures even though i'm center the whole time and when i do they suck -----___-----

Am I the only one who arrived at the Milkhouse at 8:30 on Saturday and Sunday, didn't wait in a line to get in, and got a good seat..?

I was there at 8:30 and there were 200 people in line ahead of me. How did you manage that???

1. Having two Wisconsin teams in the top ten for small senior (GBE Lime and Heat Firestorm)
2. Watching Heat Firestorm hit 3 routines!
3. Maddie Gardner's reaction when Senior Elite won
4. All of the uniforms

Back