All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where to start?

1. Orange winning.
2. Meeting Tara and True. It was basically a dream come TRUE. haha Get it?
3. Meeting girls from F5 and having my toenails circulate facebook and twitter. "Omg. Your hairy toes are going to be all
over twitter..."- joytomylifex
4. Snapping for my queens, until my fingers fell off.
5. Seeing an unnamed gym owner having to run back into the milkhouse after leaving, because his team unexpectadly won...
6. Not crying as much this year. The first year is definitely the most overwhelming.
7. Meeting Ceacoach and Randy Dickey. Both extremely nice and genuine people.
8. Yelling at stupid people walking up and down the stairs during teams performing. Jump off a bridge.
9. Having a great convo with the nicest Cheer Athletic mom- Heyyyyyy Tammi!
10. Texas Roadhouse for the first time. Who knew??

Basically it was a great time. H0wever, they need to cut back on bids, and find a bigger venue.

I love Texas Roadhouse, seriously one of my favorite places. There is one less then five minutes from OA that me and my friends used to go all the time.

When team Jamaica Went on and the guy did a triple jump to tuck to his face!

And When Brandon Senior Black got 2nd <3

tumblr_m302lkb8Dv1ruamteo1_500.gif

So many amazing moments!
-Firstly getting the chance to go again despite thinking all year that my 2011 trip was the only one I'd ever take to worlds.
-Being front row watching the whole weekend
-Senior Elite winning because I have believed in them every single year..I legit cried
-Seeing Maddie Gardner get the gold scholarship. I feel like she has exposed cheerleading in the USA to many other international countires and given so much of herself to fans and cheerleading in general.
-Cheer expo (spent all my $ for sure!)
-Holden's double double double
-Getting Coed Elite & Senior Elite shirts..senior elite shirt signed by alumni, coaches & athletes
-Spending time with the Gardner family over the weekend (kindest family I have ever met) they even invited us to spend time at their hotel the night before worlds!
-Spending time with other CEA families..they really did take care of me and my friend travelling alone!
-CA Panthers..their routine was just a dream
-Orange Rays
-Seeing the shirts worn by @TaylorzMom's son over the weekend..sweetest thing EVER
-GBE lime..their full ups :eek:
-Having Ceacoach tell me I'm her lucky charm (I think this was right up ther with senior elite winning!)

Worst moments...although these are totally weighed out by the amazing moments.
-realising that I didn't meet anyone from here..I walked over to where I thought the section was but didn't really see anyone!
-Hearing REALLY rude comments from athletes about other athletes...I was shocked to say the least!

Again...just being there was the best moment..I felt like the luckiest girl alive that weekend just for even watching. Thank you to all of the wonderful people I met. It was a whole other world that I will never forget. (sorry for the huge post!!)
What about your bow? :( J/K

Meeting you and getting to sit with you both days was an awesome experience. I really enjoyed meeting you and your friend, and you know my little mini was super excited about her shirt, bow, and flag. She wanted to take it to school to show everybody! That was very, very kind of you and I'm glad we had the chance to finally meet in person! Same time next year?!

Thats how I saw it too. There are several videos of the awards on youtube. I was there personally and Sr Elite chanted F5 right along with the fans. They did the same thing in Dallas for World Cup. A very classy group of girls....

oh hey! Nice to meet you in person the other night at the Gold party...I'm the one w/family in that obscure place in Fla ;)

What about your bow? :( J/K

Meeting you and getting to sit with you both days was an awesome experience. I really enjoyed meeting you and your friend, and you know my little mini was super excited about her shirt, bow, and flag. She wanted to take it to school to show everybody! That was very, very kind of you and I'm glad we had the chance to finally meet in person! Same time next year?!
Are you kidding, of COURSE my bows! It completed my outfit all weekend :) Thank you so much! I had an awesome time with you guys too. I guess if you shrink the shirt a couple of times she may just get it to fit better! Hopefully the same next year-I better get saving :\

5. Seeing an unnamed gym owner having to run back into the milkhouse after leaving, because his team unexpectadly won...

Why would they not have been in there anyway? Who would only show up for their teams' awards if they think they won? Perhaps they were with one of their other teams.

Back