All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

~ CCCBeBad setting a few newbies straight
~ Admin then proceeding to ban the said newbies
~ Jennaw informing me that it's not just Cheer Athletics that has gorgeous cheerleaders, it's a prerequisite to cheer in Texas
~ Jennaw accurately predicting the results in every division
~ shoe conspiracies

Being aske to leave the milk house .... No really my favorite cause I thought it was a joke. Can't save seats and the 5 fights that happened in that row because of it. Proving a point by sitting in someone else's seat. Really I wasn't brin rude just proving a point. Sitting next to another fierce board girl :) she was super nice !!! And watching se win ! Honestly I went there to watch a lot of teams kill it and they did ! Amazing first year goin to worlds crazy experience I loved it all

Finding out that it was ok that I was fully terrified when I went into the Milk House day 1.

I have a story to tell about my favorite moment of the whole weekend.

On sunday we got there early and was able to get seats on the second row next to the coaches on the right side. In front of us there was a mom and her 2 daughters. One of her daughters was special needs and couldn't walk well so they let her in early. We started talking because the had the fierceboard shirts on. They were super nice and fun and her daughter was saying that f5 was her favorite team and couldn't wait to see them perform. Well a f5 girl was walking by and asked if she would take a picture with her daughter and explained to her how she came just to watch them.

well of course the girl was like yes I would love to take a picture but hold on a second. She said "is it ok if I go get the rest of the team to take the picture with her" I lost it at that point started to get teary eyed. Her daughter started getting really excited. She ran over and was able to get like 15 girls to come over and take the picture with her. The all held up 5 and yelled f5 with her. She just kept screaming it over and over.

This was the best sportsmanship moment all weekend I saw. Good job f5 I'm proud of you to help make this girls dreams happen and to make me cry!

on day 2 when a girl on jamaica all girl lost her weave....
the entire jostens arena turning and watching cheetahs on the screen and clapping for them like we were all really there
meeting some desert storm moms who asked us to cheer for them so we stood up and went crazy for them the whole time, definitely my new favorite team:)

On sunday we got there early and was able to get seats on the second row next to the coaches on the right side. In front of us there was a mom and her 2 daughters. One of her daughters was special needs and couldn't walk well so they let her in early. We started talking because the had the fierceboard shirts on. They were super nice and fun and her daughter was saying that f5 was her favorite team and couldn't wait to see them perform. Well a f5 girl was walking by and asked if she would take a picture with her daughter and explained to her how she came just to watch them.

well of course the girl was like yes I would love to take a picture but hold on a second. She said "is it ok if I go get the rest of the team to take the picture with her" I lost it at that point started to get teary eyed. Her daughter started getting really excited. She ran over and was able to get like 15 girls to come over and take the picture with her. The all held up 5 and yelled f5 with her. She just kept screaming it over and over.

This was the best sportsmanship moment all weekend I saw. Good job f5 I'm proud of you to help make this girls dreams happen and to make me cry!
Moments like this is why I love this sport. I got goosebumps reading this.

My #1 favorite moment of the weekend was when dh said we could go to Worlds next year! Cp was crying over Spirit winning and out of nowhere he said we better start planning....cp fell apart and do did I...lol
Other big moments included trying to follow Twitter, the board, and Facebook at the same time, Orange winning Worlds, CA's medal haul, Dance Athletics winning gd as a first year program, South Elite...ok we see you, twitter during Project X Cheer style (at one point I got a tweet that said "just woke up naked...what happened?")

Fiercechat was..as always..the 2nd best thing next to being at Worlds.
*The random creepers (half of whom were apparently vampires?)
*Cheer conspiracies
*The 20 minute (and 20pt) shoe deduction discussion
*Me vs. Rufus the Alien Pedo (Seriously, I need that screen shot!)
*'Are there any girls in here??' "No. I'm a 60 year old woman."
*My 5 minute near-outing 'life discussion.'
*Updates from the feed
*Having cheerislove8 text me whether or not Panthers won because I had to run to rehearsal (and was soundly chastised for not sorting out my priorities, according to chat)
*That awkward moment when TCLM was wrong..
*Staring at my chat screen til I pretty much went blind..
*Complaining (mostly me) that our brackets were being thoroughly trashed..

Saw this on my twitter! The F5 girl who you saw walking by saw and said it was a humbling moment. Her name is Tyler Williams, she's so sweet! this was her last year on F5 from what i know!

Back