All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

- Being around amazing people both days, I loved meeting some of you guys
- sitting next to mstealtoyou during coed elite
- watching lakerfantlc reaction to smoed hitting and winning day 2, I started to tear up :)
- the guy with the dry erase board, funniest thing ever
- the sportsmanship I saw from everyone, it seemed like everyone there wanted every team to do well
- watching the team from China dance to shots three times
- F5 and SE's entrances into the milkhouse with their new uniforms and the crowd going crazy
- the "lets get started" chant before they finally started small senior/ large coed
Overall it was an amazing first world's experience for me and hopefully I will be able to go again!
awe...I am kind of in awe of how many people saw me being crazy cheer mom...I am going to have to "out" myself in the crazy cheermom video thread....a sweet amazing girl behind me whom I bonded with during the 11 hours I waited to see smoed....or be locked out...:?...anyway she had the good sense to ask me as smoed was coming on the floor.."do you want me to hold your phone so you don't throw it"? Then this angel asked if I wanted her to film them...I guess I said yes.... she then got one of my most prized possessions of this 2012 worlds....I had no clue...but on my camera later I found this amazing video (I will upload when I get home Wed) of smoed... and i am watching...I am a complete fool....but it is so awesome cuz it was so pure and real.....my fave...:) still in shock..:)

Shooting Stars rushing over to hug F5 after Larger Senior Awards.
The one circle Cheetahs and Cali Coed formed waiting for the 2nd and 1st place announcements.
The reactions of the few Smoed parents/grandparents I was sitting near. Think I might have seen lakerfantlc from afar too?
The sign guy.
"Let's get started" chant.
Seeing Top Gun in pants waiting to take mat.
Falling in love with so many programs I've never gotten to see live.
Spirit Central Small Senior.
All the stunt saves.
Seeing several International teams holding their own against US teams.
For what seemed like the first time, being surrounded by tons of people who wanted to see EVERYONE hit.
oh my gosh, the one working for disney that was by the entrance for the vip section? haha he was hilarious! At one point he was looking in my direction with the sign up and it said 'Dinner?' lol.

I have a story to tell about my favorite moment of the whole weekend.

On sunday we got there early and was able to get seats on the second row next to the coaches on the right side. In front of us there was a mom and her 2 daughters. One of her daughters was special needs and couldn't walk well so they let her in early. We started talking because the had the fierceboard shirts on. They were super nice and fun and her daughter was saying that f5 was her favorite team and couldn't wait to see them perform. Well a f5 girl was walking by and asked if she would take a picture with her daughter and explained to her how she came just to watch them.

well of course the girl was like yes I would love to take a picture but hold on a second. She said "is it ok if I go get the rest of the team to take the picture with her" I lost it at that point started to get teary eyed. Her daughter started getting really excited. She ran over and was able to get like 15 girls to come over and take the picture with her. The all held up 5 and yelled f5 with her. She just kept screaming it over and over.

This was the best sportsmanship moment all weekend I saw. Good job f5 I'm proud of you to help make this girls dreams happen and to make me cry!

This was my friend Tyler! She's absolutely one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet & extremely humble. She genuinely appreciates all F5 fans & supporters and is absolutely an overall amazing cheerleader! It's people like this the sport needs more of & who need to be recognized, not just for their amazing talent in the sport but for their compassion for others as well.

526193_3924823804194_1387607111_33619069_135664659_n.jpg

Watching Madeline walk out with her team. Even though the crowd response was not as loud as we had expected, in the end it meant the world to Madeline and her teammates :)
im pretty sure seeing her there and running onto the floor with them is the reason i've got no voice today!

This was my friend Tyler! She's absolutely one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet & extremely humble. She genuinely appreciates all F5 fans & supporters and is absolutely an overall amazing cheerleader! It's people like this the sport needs more of & who need to be recognized, not just for their amazing talent in the sport but for their compassion for others as well.
Will you please tell her that I think she the most amazing and kindest person to do that. It was truly the most amazing thing I saw all weekend!

Watching the large senior division saturday and sunday
Practices at the football field at all star
Great sportmanship by everyone
Watching Gymtme Pink's reaction to their 288 score on day 2
Watching the fierceboard section
Gymtyme Pink having 3 amazing performances and watching my daughter's dream come true of being a
WORLD CHAMPION !

I think it should be mentioned the 'gated' club styled entrance with Floor Security Guard to enter the Fierceboard section. They were really relaxed with our section, we got away with alottttt on both days.

*Senior elite winning
*all star one starburts hit both days
* senior elite finally hit in finals
* all of my favorite teams in every division winning (cheetahs, orange, sr elite, smoed, panthers)

1) Watching large senior awards on the livestream inside Jostens. I jumped around like a crazy person when Sr. Elite won.

2) Also watching all my favefave teams perform. And watching them, except for one, taking home the rings (SE, Panthers, Cheetahs, Orange, Pink + BSB)!

3) Meet a lot of great people!

Oh and one funny moment! Me and my team didn't get in to the Milkhouse to watch large senior, so we had to watch at the baseball arena. It was about 300 people watching the livestream there. During Sr. Elites pyramid the livestream just went black, but you could still here the music. Before F5 went on the announcer inside Milkhouse said they filmed us at the arena and he told everyone to stand up and wave. Because the livestream didn't work everyone was really pissed and stood up and boo'ed instead. I don't know if they showed that in the Milkhouse? Funny anyhow, even though it sucked.

Every routine was my favorite at Worlds because all teams have worked so hard just to get there!
However of course there is going to my some extra favorite moments ;)
- My babies Senior Elite taking home the gold for the 2nd time! :cloud9:
- Large Coed division and all team hitting PERFECT! :chestbump:
- Panthers proving their the tea! Jumping from 4th to World Champs. Duh! :cheerathletics:
- Stars bringing back their old dance! Out with the old, and in with the new.

I have to say "the British are coming" was pretty much my fav VoiceOver all weekend!!
- F5 new uniforms, can you say perfect?!
- IOC6 Unity Black representing all us back home placing 5th! The British are coming.
- And finally, the sportsmanship presented by our talented ladies. Watching the Medium Senior awards and everyone getting their claws out for panthers, and everyone putting their 5's and WC's in the air for the Large Seniors.

I didn't notice people chanting F5 SPECIFICALLY after CEA won. From my viewpoint, seemed like F5 was called 2nd and everyone chanted F5 out of respect, like the three finger salute The Hunger Games style. Senior Elite was in the midst of dying while this was happening because by then they knew they had won. I don't remember people chanting F5 after they officially announced CEA in first. At least I wasn't in that group...

Someone feel free to correct me.

I'm pretty sure you are right....everyone was doing the WC chant when they announce SS in 3rd, then they moved on to the F5 chat when they announced 2nd. I don't recall the chant continuing after they announced CEA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

- The humidity being low
-Landing all of my tumbling and finishing my routine with a broken ankle
-When that team from jamaica opened up with SE music and then using WCSS jump section
-The police being called and helicopters with spot lights circling the football field at the all star resort.
-Falling asleep in the kiddie pool and being woken up by a 5 year old asking if I was dead.
-Seeing ICE Lightning hit their routine.
-Watching GBE slay.
- The sportsmanship between Super Seniors, Panthers, and Cheerforce AP5.

I was dying after lightning went. That routine was beyond gorgeous!! And I loved every second of GBE, they worked that routine!! I was going crazy for them!!

Back