All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, I really enjoyed watching WC Omni and I liked when the 3 boys(I think) basket tossed the boy in the back, it was nice and he spinned and did the kick like the girls...Good job, Omni!
I liked watching Starbrite too, but I would have rather see that 1 boy do more in the routine, my eyes were drawn to him and he spent most of the routine standing and watching, so I missed most of this marvelous routine.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a OO5 video too. I saw that they competed last weekend and then again today and still nothing. I guess we'll get to see their full routine for the first time next weekend if nothing pops up before then.
Gotta wait till cheersport. It will b worth it.

This weekend it was the southern regionals in sweden. There are not many upper level teams in this part of sweden (2 sr 5, 1 jr 5 and 1 sr 6) but this team i linked won sr 5 and theyre so good! like no not up to par in the tumbling department but the stunting is soo good even though they had a stunt fall in the elites but the team is so good that they won either way! (it may have helped that the other team dropped ALOT too but shhh did not see that..) This channel has ALOT of other swedish teams too. And Yes this team that i linked was at worlds last year.

This weekend it was the southern regionals in sweden. There are not many upper level teams in this part of sweden (2 sr 5, 1 jr 5 and 1 sr 6) but this team i linked won sr 5 and theyre so good! like no not up to par in the tumbling department but the stunting is soo good even though they had a stunt fall in the elites but the team is so good that they won either way! (it may have helped that the other team dropped ALOT too but shhh did not see that..) This channel has ALOT of other swedish teams too. And Yes this team that i linked was at worlds last year.

wow I love them!! Great routine

I really like this routine! In USASF rules, are they Senior 5 or IO5? Hope to see them at worlds this year!

Back