All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full House Lady Card Sharks

Rough day for Lady Sharks Sat. Some new tumbling passes busted and they had a safety/legality deduction in the pyramid. Day 2 was better but tough to come back from that many deductions when it's 50/50 :( Loving watching these ladies fight and get stronger though!!! Really hoping they surprise some people at Worlds this year!

Rough day for Lady Sharks Sat. Some new tumbling passes busted and they had a safety/legality deduction in the pyramid. Day 2 was better but tough to come back from that many deductions when it's 50/50 :( Loving watching these ladies fight and get stronger though!!! Really hoping they surprise some people at Worlds this year!
I watched them both days and enjoyed!

Am I missing something or is that a free flipping release at 1:07?
This is a better view of what it was supposed to be. It looks like just a performance error in the left stunt group as the other ones weren't free flipping, but I can see how it could be a little risky the way the other groups did it since it happens so fast. As someone else already said, they changed it for day 2.

I really like this routine! In USASF rules, are they Senior 5 or IO5? Hope to see them at worlds this year!

IO5! And i think theyre going to worlds but i dont know. in sweden we only have one bid comp and that is nationals and that is for the next year . so in 2015 at nationals they placed 2nd and i think they qualified for worlds but im not sure. but i hope so!

Back