All-Star Fierce Photos 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt

Person everyone wants to meet this season
Jan 24, 2011
Idk if we have a new Fierce Photos thread yet so I apologize if this is a duplicate. But I'd like to kick it off with this little gem I just saw on my Facebook feed.
684dc20030d74f925e9d74e547ecc223.jpg

Only the fiercest of them all can be so photogenic while upside down, mid-tuck.

@BuegeSmalls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if we have a new Fierce Photos thread yet so I apologize if this is a duplicate. But I'd like to kick it off with this little gem I just saw on my Facebook feed.

@BuegeSmalls

Haha thank you! Such an honor that my photo is kicking off this thread

@BuegeSmalls

Of course the blonde mafia is perfection even while upside down!

I can't figure out how to upload a pic. when I click the link and insert the url it doesn't work.

How do I upload a photo on Tapatalk?

To post a photo here:
First, you must upload photos you have stored on your computer or device to the internet - Photobucket, Facebook, etc.
If you're hosting the photo at a photo storage site, it should give you the direct link. For photos elsewhere on the internet, right click the image to view image info and that will give you some links. The one that is highlighted should work.
Once you have a link to the photo, you click the little icon with mountains on it (next to the smiley face) and paste the internet link there.

When I've done it through Tapatalk, I've always clicked the three dots at the top right to go to web view and done it like above.

@Lisa Seye
@bw1121

Last edited:
This is the view I have in Tapatalk. The camera and photo icons below are how I upload pictures.
1b4a5545fb6dddbc017c5752cbe124c6.jpg

This is the view I have in Tapatalk. The camera and photo icons below are how I upload pictures.

That will only work if you grant tapatalk permission to access your photo album.

I still use photobucket for my doggie pictures. Takes a little longer than directly from my phone but the wait is worth it.

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

That will only work if you grant tapatalk permission to access your photo album.

I still use photobucket for my doggie pictures. Takes a little longer than directly from my phone but the wait is worth it.

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

The wait should be years for those pictures.

Good to know! Thanks for that

I get a different view when I reply in Tapatalk, but that shows up when I quote or if I hit the plus sign - I never noticed it before. That'll make things easier, thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back