All-Star Fierce Photos 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12687956_1242316759116892_2902939338766755440_n.jpg

Feel free to caption this however you would like.

Is she 14?! She doesn't look a day over 10 to me. Then again, I have know lots of very small teenagers. Anyway, I think that Cheerforce are a reputable gym and wouldn't cheat though.
This is Blackout, their medium coed. So she's probably one of the young 12 year old's. Or just small for her age and older than that. But I don't think anyone was accusing them of cheating haha

Is she 14?! She doesn't look a day over 10 to me. Then again, I have know lots of very small teenagers. Anyway, I think that Cheerforce are a reputable gym and wouldn't cheat though.
She doesn't need to be 14 this isn't an open team! I don't think she looks like a 10 year old at all... Good thing I don't post pictures pictures of my cp's team, we have some really young looking girls and some that look way older. We have a 10 year old that's 5'5 and looks 16 [emoji51] and we also have a 11year old that could pass for 7 or 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I am 4'11 as an adult. My cheer years, I was that girl because I was maybe 4'9 in middle and HS.

It is possible to be very small and still be age-appropriate for a team. I promise.

This is Blackout, their medium coed. So she's probably one of the young 12 year old's. Or just small for her age and older than that. But I don't think anyone was accusing them of cheating haha
She doesn't need to be 14 this isn't an open team! I don't think she looks like a 10 year old at all... Good thing I don't post pictures pictures of my cp's team, we have some really young looking girls and some that look way older. We have a 10 year old that's 5'5 and looks 16 [emoji51] and we also have a 11year old that could pass for 7 or 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am 4'11 as an adult. My cheer years, I was that girl because I was maybe 4'9 in middle and HS.

It is possible to be very small and still be age-appropriate for a team. I promise.

I thought when @getsum said it was cheer dad's picture, that cheer dad was on the team. My bad :oops:

Back