All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@LeahofthePack @BuegeSmalls @GForce I saw you guys on TV once on Monday Night Football during my weekly trivia night. I exclaimed "oh hey! I know them!" and had to awkwardly explain what Fierceboard/internet friends were to my teammates.
Hahah it's always so weird to explain Fierceboard friends to real friends. I was looking for @KDcheermoms CP last night in the area where we met before game time (she was performing w/ her team before game) and my friend is like who are you looking for and I'm awkwardly like "a girl I've never met" lol. Naturally I missed her in the back (I think she came in when my coach was talking to us), but thankfully they came and found us on the field later!

So nice meeting you and your sisters as well. Such a treat for CP. Have to say if the Bears ever move from Chicago - I would probably adopt Green Bay. What a great football town with REAL cheerleaders!!!

213nod2.jpg

Loved being about to met you both! Great job on the performance too! Hope you're in Wisconsin sometime again!

I'll be going to State in Daytona in January! To all you other Floridians ☀️

Plus a few other Tampa/Orlando ones!

I'll be at WSF City of the 7 Hills Classic in Worcester Mass, The Northeast Knockout in Worcester Mass, the Platinum Championship in Providence Rhode Island, Battle at the Beach in Myrtle Beach South Carolina, and NCA Dallas. :)

Ooh I would love this... Well let's see apart from locals I will be at WSF in Kentucky dec 12-13; Atlantic city January 16-17; NCA Dallas in February; myrtle Beach April 1-3

Let the planning begin!!

Back