All-Star First Competitions Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lime competes next weekend, eeep! So nervous
I can't imagine competing next week....my CPs team doesn't even have their whole routine yet! They have parts of it but it's not put together yet. All the gyms teams are in different levels of completion as far as that's concerned but none of them are done yet, no music yet and uniforms aren't in yet either.

Of course I say all this and our showcase is in like 5 weeks and the first competition is in 6.....so I guess I'll start panicking....like tomorrow.

oh Kiki you beat me to it - pretty sad that they won't allow water for our athletes. The first year we were there I counted 18 cans of hairspray on the ledge in the entryway.
Yes! I judged that event and was PREGNANT last year and they wouldn't let me bring food in :(

Our showcase is the third (Same day as my SAT :/) and our first competition is the 18th of November...

I am VERY nervous, mainly because I have been out a couple of weeks for an ankle injury and I am still not really feeling the tumbling :/ I have faith and confidence in my team though, as well as the rest of my gym!
Carolina Legacy 4 lyyfeeeee. <3

Back