All-Star Floods In Louisiana & Our Cupieqt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Reaching out, Our friend @cupieqt who all of fierceboard loves, lives in Louisiana and is Coach & Owner at Cheer Energy in Denham Springs, LA. Many of their families have lost everything in the recent floods. We are hoping to gather some practice wear and items to send to help them out. If you would like to contribute practice wear, shoes, gift cards, or other items please ship to address below. Thanks!!!

Ship to:
Attn: Cheer Energy Leaps & Bounds Sports Center
30113 Eden Church Rd
Denham Springs, LA 70726

It's a mess. I live 3 interstate exits over from Denham Springs and 90% of their city has flood damage and unfortunately the water is still coming in some areas.

Reaching out, Our friend @cupieqt who all of fierceboard loves, lives in Louisiana and is Coach & Owner at Cheer Energy in Denham Springs, LA. Many of their families have lost everything in the recent floods. We are hoping to gather some practice wear and items to send to help them out. If you would like to contribute practice wear, shoes, gift cards, or other items please ship to address below. Thanks!!!

Ship to:
30113 Eden Church Rd
Denham Springs, LA 70726
When you say practice wear do you mean like sports bras and nike pros? If so what sizes would they need like one or two of every size?

Would donations of other items along with cheer items (like school clothes, toiletries, etc) be needed as well?

Last edited:
The Love What Matters facebook page posted a bunch of pictures about an hour ago, the first is of the Denham Springs exit sign off the interstate. The pictures really show the devastation there, it's unbelievably heartbreaking. I am getting a box of stuff in the mail in the morning.

When you say practice wear do you mean like sports bras and nike pros? If so what sizes would they need like one or two of every size?

I imagine many cheer families were effected here, and would likely take any size you send them! They can always send to another cheer family in need at another local gym if they end up not having a need for them.

I imagine many cheer families were effected here, and would likely take any size you send them! They can always send to another cheer family in need at another local gym if they end up not having a need for them.
Yes, the scale of this is MASSIVE, to the point that it's overwhelming. ANY help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. We have relatives in the restaurant business who are trying to help keep people fed, and they say that it just keeps coming. So many people have lost everything.

Oh my gosh thank you so much for this. Guys we need everything. 90% of the homes in Denham Springs alone are a total loss. We have multiple students, staff and coaches throughout our gym that lost everything. I am waiting for someone to come to my house and determine if it's salvageable in any way.
Our gym, thankfully, is ok! We have power and got no water in the main building but we don't have phones or Internet and our after school building flooded so we are cleaning and working on that currently.

I'm trying to keep our customers updated on our operations here but service is so sketchy it's hard to catch all the messages.

We have a lot of work to do and we need so many supplies and resources are scarce. If you want to send ANNYTHING it will be so greatly appreciated. Our gym address is Leaps & Bounds Sports Center (Attn Cheer Energy if you want to send directly to cheer kids) 30113 Eden Church rd Denham Springs, LA 70726. The US Mail is currently not running but I think UPS and Fed Ex will be able to reach us since interstate and the major roads to us are open and navigable now.

I can't even begin to thank my Fierceboard family for all your love and support and encouragement. I have been in touch with several of you and my heart is so full and so touched. Shimmies to all ❤️

Oh my gosh thank you so much for this. Guys we need everything. 90% of the homes in Denham Springs alone are a total loss. We have multiple students, staff and coaches throughout our gym that lost everything. I am waiting for someone to come to my house and determine if it's salvageable in any way.
Our gym, thankfully, is ok! We have power and got no water in the main building but we don't have phones or Internet and our after school building flooded so we are cleaning and working on that currently.

I'm trying to keep our customers updated on our operations here but service is so sketchy it's hard to catch all the messages.

We have a lot of work to do and we need so many supplies and resources are scarce. If you want to send ANNYTHING it will be so greatly appreciated. Our gym address is Leaps & Bounds Sports Center (Attn Cheer Energy if you want to send directly to cheer kids) 30113 Eden Church rd Denham Springs, LA 70726. The US Mail is currently not running but I think UPS and Fed Ex will be able to reach us since interstate and the major roads to us are open and navigable now.

I can't even begin to thank my Fierceboard family for all your love and support and encouragement. I have been in touch with several of you and my heart is so full and so touched. Shimmies to all ❤️

I'm feeling your pain. Thankfully we only got 2 feet of water in the house. Our neighborhood sits on an incline and some people got almost 10 feet.

1-2 in every size would be an incredible blessing. Like, massively helpful

I come from a very low income school so getting monetary donation will be hard... But I can probably get practice wear that the girls have grown out of.... Do you care if the clothes are used?

Ship to:
30113 Eden Church Rd
Denham Springs, LA 70726

I am going to forward this info to my CP's cheer gym/cheer team and get on this ASAP.

Back