High School Go Ola!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW. Awesome team...it's so weird not seeing double downs, but I think it'll look cleaner at the end of the day. Glad we traded it for more inverted stunts too, but that's for a different thread!
Those guys must be loving their life - every single one of those girls is beautiful! And they all have amazing skills. I'm insanely jealous of these Georgia teams and can't wait to see this one compete. Good luck OLA, I'll be rooting for ya!

on my computer the video just shows a white screen but plays all the music :(

Great team and love the video!!
I miss double downs :(

Are you allowed to do doubles for high school at UCA?

I don't remember hearing a rule about no doubles in the past, but we didn't have any so it didn't come up often ever. But I can imagine since they took double downs out that they would take running doubles out too.

Edit: This post is pointless and helps no one...sorry, lol!

any double twisting skill out of a stunt/tumbling is now illegal nationally. =\
i hate it. i miss double downs. it was the icing on the cake. i just can't take single downs seriously.
It's awful now stunting is just not as fun anymore without double downs. :(

Stunting will actually look clean and be safe now that "double" downs are gone! Horray! I can now judge a competition without having to write "only rotated 1-1/2" or "only rotated 1-3/4" or "only rotated "1-1/4" or "clean fulls over sloppy doubles would increase your scores"

Back