All-Star Gym Secret Meanings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My team had one: FNS, but I wouldn't even be allowed to say it on here if I wanted to haha! That's why it's an acronym ;)

Ok before you get the wrong idea I'm NOT asking you to share your secret meanings!!

I know a lot of gyms/teams have secret meanings/sayings that once you cheer for them you get to find out what it means. Example I think most people recognize is the Cheer Athletics G3FCA2A. I unfortunately never got to be on a team/gym that had one :(. I do however want to start one with the team I coach. Only problem is I don't even have a clue of what they typically stand for or where to start. I'm not asking anyone to share their exact one, but could anyone give me a made up example to go off of?

Ahh I would like to know how you even start these too, but I don't think anyone can tell you without giving theirs away.

Ok before you get the wrong idea I'm NOT asking you to share your secret meanings!!

I know a lot of gyms/teams have secret meanings/sayings that once you cheer for them you get to find out what it means. Example I think most people recognize is the Cheer Athletics G3FCA2A. I unfortunately never got to be on a team/gym that had one :(. I do however want to start one with the team I coach. Only problem is I don't even have a clue of what they typically stand for or where to start. I'm not asking anyone to share their exact one, but could anyone give me a made up example to go off of?

What's important to you? to the team? to the gym?

Do you have a shared goal? Something that is the same every season?

Is there a special event or circumstance that bonds everyone together?

These are the things that you should use to drive your inspiration. Nothing anyone else does will have the same meaning for you and all the athletes that cheer with you.

It doesn't have to Wordsworth or Shelley.

But it needs to mean something to you.

In your gut.

So that when you see it or think it, your mind immediately goes to all your current team, your former team and can even give you a glimmer of your future teams.

What's important to you? to the team? to the gym?

Do you have a shared goal? Something that is the same every season?

Is there a special event or circumstance that bonds everyone together?

These are the things that you should use to drive your inspiration. Nothing anyone else does will have the same meaning for you and all the athletes that cheer with you.

It doesn't have to Wordsworth or Shelley.

But it needs to mean something to you.

In your gut.

So that when you see it or think it, your mind immediately goes to all your current team, your former team and can even give you a glimmer of your future teams.
Thanks ACEDAD. I think I've come up with one, but I'm still brainstorming!

Latest posts

Back