All-Star Help Me Design A T-shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gi_cheer
Okay so I don't know if you've ever seen the show survivor but I basically based my design off their logo which looks like this:
245jl.jpg

I did one with two colors and one with three, the two color one will be cheaper but if you are ordering 500 shirts the price of the three color one still wouldn't be too much I think. Not sure how you do your orders. We always create the design and then take it to a log screen printer and he does the up for us.

Two color:

343rwq9.jpg

Three Color:

lfds3.jpg

Hope you like it! If not I'll try again :)

Oh and this is just the front, if you need a back then I can do something that matches :)

I have a really great idea, but i need some info about this game. How many times has your team one against them? When did you guys start this fierce rivalry?
Gosh....I don't actually know those stats! lol

I know we DID beat them last year which was awesome!

gi_cheer
Okay so I don't know if you've ever seen the show survivor but I basically based my design off their logo which looks like this:
245jl.jpg

I did one with two colors and one with three, the two color one will be cheaper but if you are ordering 500 shirts the price of the three color one still wouldn't be too much I think. Not sure how you do your orders. We always create the design and then take it to a log screen printer and he does the up for us.

Two color:

343rwq9.jpg

Three Color:

lfds3.jpg

Hope you like it! If not I'll try again :)

Oh and this is just the front, if you need a back then I can do something that matches :)
super cute idea! I'll show it to the girls!

That's a great price! But we'd have to go through a local company to actually get them made.
Curious why you'd have to go local? Theres this website called customink.com and they are VERY affordable and ship for free!

Back