All-Star Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

acecheermom

Cheer Parent
Apr 14, 2015
I just spent like an hour scrolling through Monday's worlds thread.

I'm trying to find the video of BSB's coach going crazy in their routine when they hit. It was so awesome and I was trying to share with another cheer mom. But I can not find it. :(

Awww thanks I did see that one but the other night when we were waiting for awards someone posted one that was a closer fuller view of the coach and he was doing all the moves with the team and was so excited. It was so fun to watch.

Awww thanks I did see that one but the other night when we were waiting for awards someone posted one that was a closer fuller view of the coach and he was doing all the moves with the team and was so excited. It was so fun to watch.

You sure it was BSB? Because it sounds like you're describing Coach Mike from Fame.

No Fame coach was in the chairs during Large finals on baseball field right?

This was the bald guy in white shirt I believe and was definitely BSB. But I sure can't find it now. He was down on the floor and whoever videoed him didn't start til right around pyramid and you could see team in background but he was the focus of the video.

No Fame coach was in the chairs during Large finals on baseball field right?

This was the bald guy in white shirt I believe and was definitely BSB. But I sure can't find it now. He was down on the floor and whoever videoed him didn't start til right around pyramid and you could see team in background but he was the focus of the video.
I know which video you are talking about, it was BSB. I know it was posted on here somewhere, but I don't know where.

Okay so my memory kind of stank on the details (he's not completely bald and it wasn't a white shirt) but I found the video. Someone actually shared it on FB. Trying to post it here. Hope this works.

Okay so my memory kind of stank on the details (he's not completely bald and it wasn't a white shirt) but I found the video. Someone actually shared it on FB. Trying to post it here. Hope this works.

OK, yea that one is Fame with Coach Mike. There was another one at the same angle of BSB as well.

ok then maybe this isn't the video I was remembering because I'm so sure it was Brandon. But was similar to this one I guess.

Back