All-Star How Many Years Have / Had You Been Cheering For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 18, 2015
I am curious even though I cheered in my life (no offence to those who cheered for a very long time). However, I have a few questions. How many years have / had you been cheering for? What level are you in currently / were in?

Sometime is September will be the 3rd year cheering!!! I started out with only punch front... Now I have a bhs, back tuck, and a full!!!! Cheer is an addictive sport! I was on junior 2, senior 2, and senior 3, but now I'm going to be on senior 4 and probably international open coed 5 this year.

Last edited:
Oh boy.

I cheered for 5 years pop warner, 3 years of high school, 4 years of college, and 9 years of all star level 6.

Two of the college and level 6 years overlapped, so 19 years. :eek:

I hung up my shoes after last season, but hey, maybe I'll come out of retirement and make it an even 20.

I've cheered 2 years in college and 3 years of all star. 1 year overlapped. I started with no experience, and now I have multiple combos through to full (fwo, punch front, whip handspring, fwo round off whip, arabian, two to full) and all possible level 4 tumbling.

Oh jeez. Its been awhile... But i did 5 years of pop warner, 2 years high school and 6 years of allstar
i dont know the rules now regarding doing allstar at the same time as doing other cheer now, but back then there were none to my knowledge.

I'm on my 6th season as an athlete and 1st as a coach, currently on senior 1 & 3 but been on junior 1, senior 1, 2 and 3 :))

I am curious even though I cheered in my life (no offence to those who cheered for a very long time). However, I have a few questions. How many years have / had you been cheering for? What level are you in currently / were in?
CP is starting her 11th year in all-star; she started when she was 5 years old. She has also cheered 2 years middle school and is on her 3rd year as Varsity cheerleader for high school. She loves all-star because of the challenge and school cheer because of the social aspect. Also, I think it's important to be involved with your school in some capacity. She started off in Mini level 1 and is now on an IOC 5 team.

I cheered 5 years of allstar after doing 1 year of classes and 5 years of school. Three years overlapped so 7 years total, 8 if you include the year I spent in cheer/tumbling classes before joining an actual team. I aged out a year ago but now I'm helping out with a special needs team and hopefully joining an open team if my body allows so maybe the number will go up??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting my 5th year and currently on a senior coed 4
1st year level 1
2nd year level 2
3rd year level 3
4th year level 4 and 4.2
5th year level 4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back