All-Star International All Levels Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I see what your saying but jr coed 4 has competed all season against large teams stacked with 36 and we are small and they never split this division :( but we have gone up against some pretty flawless level 4 coed teams and won, there have been days when our small team out scored sr 4's and level 5's ( for example look at Canam) I think we had one of the top scores for the comp, against all levels including level 5s. what would readlly make this online championship hard to win is if all level 4's competed against eachother all level 3's regardless of small gym, big gym, small or large division .. then the best of the best would really shine , would be really hard to win but the winners would have MEGA braggin rights
We're pretty much talking about the same division. My daughter was small j4. That team will be large coed next year even though it doesn't exist anymore, but i think what you're sAying is part of the reason that they got rid of the coed distinction, I don't think I saw that division split anywhere other than cheersport and a lot of times we'd have a coed collapse with large and small all girl jr4 just because there were not enough to split the multiple divisions.

They may be doing it the way you're talking about. There was a lot of inconsistency between large small coed and non etc through the 8 sights so you might just be right and they might be putting them all together period, which would be interesting. Good luck to you, our J4 did not win the all levels we attended so best of luck in that division. It's a good one!

Thank you, its very exciting , I love watching all the teams. I think at one time anyone who placed 1-3rd at all levels competed online, did that change? I wish Varsity would post videos now

We're pretty much talking about the same division. My daughter was small j4. That team will be large coed next year even though it doesn't exist anymore, but i think what you're sAying is part of the reason that they got rid of the coed distinction, I don't think I saw that division split anywhere other than cheersport and a lot of times we'd have a coed collapse with large and small all girl jr4 just because there were not enough to split the multiple divisions.

They may be doing it the way you're talking about. There was a lot of inconsistency between large small coed and non etc through the 8 sights so you might just be right and they might be putting them all together period, which would be interesting. Good luck to you, our J4 did not win the all levels we attended so best of luck in that division. It's a good one!

Thank you, its very exciting , I love watching all the teams. I think at one time anyone who placed 1-3rd at all levels competed online, did that change? I wish Varsity would post videos now
Yes, this year they are only including the first place teams. And, it appears the videos won't be posted online in advance as they've done in previous years. I suppose we'll have to wait till May 4th and then they'll show the videos as part of the actual "virtual championship".

i don't have an answer to most of your questions and you make some very valid points..

just adding that for most of the 2 day competitions, day 1 is say levels 1 .2 and day 2 is levels 3 -5. So, the teams aren't competing twice even though the comp is a two day. :)

My daughter attended All Levels in Anaheim which is a two day event. They performed on both days. This was our third time attending this event and this year was very unlike prior years and people were confused. There was (and is) some confusion due to the lack of consistency across the events at the eight All Levels venues. And, a lot of confusion due to changes made from previous years. We also had a lot of confusion when it came to awards because of how they were split. As an example, Level 2 Small awards were seperate from Level 2 Large etc. so Grand Champs and All Levels winners couldn't be announced until after Level 2 Large awards had been given. Because this was unclear many members of the team had left by the time they made the announcement of the winners of All Levels (we had to wait a couple of hours). Everyone involved seemed confused but I think it was just growing pains and will hopefully be worked out for next year.

Oh that kind of stinks!! Sometimes someone who places in 3rd by like .10 and scored by different judges online can come take the grand win! I liked watching the extra teams too. Oh well guess I have to wait until next weekend.. to bad ill be in us finals

Yes, this year they are only including the first place teams. And, it appears the videos won't be posted online in advance as they've done in previous years. I suppose we'll have to wait till May 4th and then they'll show the videos as part of the actual "virtual championship".

They should've gone, that J3 was the real deal. They would've won it all. I said that back at the sweetheart classic.

@alexamarysouza I saw their Carolina Spirit J3 at Battle Under The Big Top and I instantly became a fan! I will love to see them go J4 next season.

Dazzle was ON all season, no doubt! They are such a strong team. I think all of CSAs teams are really good but I am probably a little biased since my daughter cheers there hahaha....and yeah very sad about missing out on those rings lol. Maybe next year!

Back