All-Star Is Fearless Allstars Closed??!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To the crazy people of Maryland list you can add reckless with lots of other things, too....the legal system, liability insurance, the IRS, proceeds from fundraisers, children you are trusted with...what a mess. And unfortunately, Maryland is not the only crazy- reckless-people with cheer gyms state.

It definitely seems like there are some crazy situations going on in MD! But also some really smart parents involved in this Fearless situation who are now doing their research! and are kind enough to inform others. Kudos to you!

Maybe Ron was helping him with the construction issues. Lol sorry I couldn't resist. Thank god tom/vipers terminated that partnership early on.

As someone who has been through it before, I feel for the kids and the parents.

Who owns Vipers now?

I love this idea. You'd get the good, the bad and the ugly to help you make a better decision. We all know that at the end of the day what is the right gym for one cp is not the right one for another, but even if a basic rating system with room for comments was used it would provide someone without any or limited prior knowledge some insight and perhaps save a lot of grief down the road.
I think the yelp idea is great, but would love it if Fierceboard could keep a running list of gyms that "suddenly" close and the owners names of those gyms. It does not have to go into details. That way if owner X who keeps suddenly closing gyms in the east coast moves to the west coast.. and has a way with words and presents themselves well then you can look up that so and so took ownership of certain gyms or locations and closed them with in a year or so.... that way only giving facts and parents can do with it what they may.

Back