All-Star Jostens Vs Field House

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't want to bicker...we are happy to be here but if they tried to get the sets to be the same...sorry

I am confident that I misunderstood what Steve told me about them being the same. From what I've seen, it's obvious they are not. But the one in Josten's is much improved over last year and is the one that had been in the milkhouse that everyone loved so much.

for everyone that wanted to walk out behind the globe like the milkhouse has in past years, you got what you asked for. this is a perfect example of everyone not being happy no matter what.quit complaining. as an athlete that competed in the milkhouse last year, and jostens this year, there is no difference, other than the crowd (and since i competed in jostens at the same time as large senior did in the milkhouse, that's totally understandable) -- the crowd can't be in two places at once, and that's the same for EVERY COMPETITION. if there is more than one stage, the crowds have to split. deal with it. jostens got the globe cut out, which is what EVERYONE wanted.

My issue with Jostens was the chairs for viewing it was not conducive to the massive amount of people that came over there after small senior was finished on Sunday.

My issue with Jostens was the chairs for viewing it was not conducive to the massive amount of people that came over there after small senior was finished on Sunday.
OMG the flooding of Jostens at the end of small senior in the Milk House was completely out of control!

They got it right in the Milk House, The lighting was like NCA. Great pictures and a great back drop. The Josten center was 100% better this year with the back drop but they need a few more rows of wihte lights from the rafters. Both had the worlds feel to them that was missing the past years in the Josten center. I was able to get some great pictures in both arenas.

I actually really liked the Josten center this year. The stage was much lower this year so when you sat on the side you could actually see. I was able to get real close and the people working in there weren't nearly as crazy as the ones in the milk house about being close to floor.

I actually really liked the Josten center this year. The stage was much lower this year so when you sat on the side you could actually see. I was able to get real close and the people working in there weren't nearly as crazy as the ones in the milk house about being close to floor.

You should have sat next to me and carried one of my bags.. lol best seat in the house I had

About how many spectators does each venue hold?

Milkhouse has 5000 seats (not counting floor seating) and Jostens has 1200 seats (not counting floor seating). Actual capacity of Jostens is much closer to Milkhouse, though not as big, when the additional seating is added.

Back