All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am truly beaming that my daughter was nominated by her coaches for Cheerleader of the Year. She was chosen based on her work ethic, attitude and dedication. My kid is not the showy kind so I feel like I'm on The Apprentice and have been given the task to get the most votes on her picture.
So why not ask my fbers?
Her name is Sophia Ranni with WCSS here are the links
If you could tag some friends in the comment section under her picture and ask them to vote We would greatly appreciate it!

The Cheer Leader Magazine

@thecheerleadermag • Instagram photos and videos

Bit of a brag for myself because most of my friends dont cheer and dont get how exciting most of this stuff is for me and also because I just read this entire thread and feel inspired to do so!

Unfortunately due to money and travel, I am unable to do any All-star cheer but I do cheer for my HS and have cheered for school cheer since 4th grade. Anyway, after tryouts my freshman year, I developed a bad mental block on my RBH Tuck, and couldnt throw it for anything until about 2 years later for tryouts my junior year where I just had a spur of the moment courage to throw it (It was low and my legs were a mile apart but I did it!). During that gap I hadn't taken any tumbling classes or anything so I had been at a stand still on my tumbling. This past summer, I started taking tumbling classes at an all star gym 30 minutes away once a week, and within 1 practice I had gotten my running tuck back and cleaned up (Even on dead floor!) and my layout! Within a month, I had gotten my whip and Arabian and now, last week, I finally got my full! Its super exciting to be making so much progress. Now on to doubles and getting over my standing tuck MB that has been going on since 7th grade.:)

Last edited:
Not an accomplishment for me but for my whole team. Coach said if we hit deduction free both days at our first two day comp we could do braids instead of poofs. We hit and in two weeks we get to do braids! We've never gotten a deduction at comp before but it feels nice to have earned our braids and we are all so excited!

Not an accomplishment for me but for my whole team. Coach said if we hit deduction free both days at our first two day comp we could do braids instead of poofs. We hit and in two weeks we get to do braids! We've never gotten a deduction at comp before but it feels nice to have earned our braids and we are all so excited!
I've never thought of a hairstyle as a reward, cool idea!

My niece decided to land her standing tuck by herself for the first time, after working on it for 3 years . Not that I was keeping track.

She also captioned the video herself. (Disclaimer)

Can't even see the caption but congrats to her! I know the standing tuck struggle myself, some people get it so easily and quickly and then for others it takes 5ever. It's a strange skill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just wanted to brag on my old gym for a sec. This weekend their junior 2 took second and was .2 from first! They're definitely an underdog team and last season they just had a lot of trouble and never performed at comps as well as they could in the gym and usually finished at the back of the pack. This year it's a lot of the same kids again but with more experience this year, which definitely helps! I got to go to comp this weekend and they looked great! They were so ecstatic to be 2nd of 7 and I'm so happy for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, just got out of regionals. I've been sick since Thursday and could barely breathe when I got off the mat. We had an injury in warm ups and she had to mark some bits and take out her ro bhs(we only have 8, with 20 people). This was our second year competing, both in senior level 2, last year we got silver, due to another teams deductions. But this year we had two teams who recently dropped down from level 3. Still we managed to win gold and qualify for nationals. This is so crazy I just had to share. I'm so so so proud and shocked!
f190c0b56f77825144513a230307163b.jpg

I have waited years, nay, CENTURIES to finally say this:

I've met a fierceboarder in person. @Aussiekat and I hung out in Australia and it was beachy and awesome. We even have glorious proof (just look at those majestic bathhouses that cost about a small city apartment):
k54h6r.jpg

@King you have no excuses. I have not been eaten by sharks, or bitten by spiders, or stepped on any oversized earthworms. Melbourne is lovely. Go. It won't eat you. Promise.

I've met a fierceboarder in person. @Aussiekat and I hung out in Australia and it was beachy and awesome. We even have glorious proof (just look at those majestic bathhouses that cost about a small city apartment):
k54h6r.jpg

@King you have no excuses. I have not been eaten by sharks, or bitten by spiders, or stepped on any oversized earthworms. Melbourne is lovely. Go. It won't eat you. Promise.
You two are gorgeous :). Love your bikinis

k54h6r.jpg

Australia's great! I love living here, glad you finally got to visit.

Back