All-Star Lets Get Creative ! - Etsy Shop Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hi All!

So I hope this is okay that I wrote this in here, I did check the "Cheer Market" section and found that they want me to actually list things to sell and that's not what I want :)

I don't even intend on posting the link here because I don't want this thread to come off as me trying to sell my stuff in the wrong thread.

What I am ACTUALLY looking for is for us all to put our creative minds together and help me think of an Etsy Shop Name.
In my shop I am going to be selling everything I can possible craft myself, cheerleading bows, bow holders, decorative mason/wine jars, hair clips, keychains, headbands.

I am having so much trouble thinking of a name for my shop lol

A little bit about me to help,
My name is Hanna, My Cats Name is Emma
I have a neice and 2 nephews
Elodie, Harrison and Tate
My favorite colors are pink
I live in New England

I know everyone in the all-star thread is super creative and super helpful so I hope we can come up with a name!
-Hanna

Made with love
Hanna's Homegoods
Pink Lilly
Crafty and Sassy
Southern Chic (because you sell bows and mason jars)
Country Sass
Country Bowtique
Sassy Bowtique
Southern Bowtique

It is nearly impossible to find a good name that is not taken on Etsy. I ran into that problem years ago with my first shop and last year with my second shop. I would imagine that most of those above are taken. Think something with Hanna and pink or Hannah's Sassy Bowtique. It will be less likely to be taken :)

Back