All-Star List of Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I've heard, the Iowa All Stars Mason City location is closing and the Urbandate/Des Moines location is merging into Iowa Elite. There won't be a combined IAS/IEC themed uniform, it will be consistent with the other two Iowa Elite gym locations.

It looks like you are correct. I have seen Iowa All Stars posting as Iowa Elite on social media, so it seems that Iowa All Stars has become Iowa Elite. It seems like it is battle of the gyms in the DM area. Only the strong survive!

It looks like you are correct. I have seen Iowa All Stars posting as Iowa Elite on social media, so it seems that Iowa All Stars has become Iowa Elite. It seems like it is battle of the gyms in the DM area. Only the strong survive!
I know! It's crazy how fast the gym options have changed in the Des Moines area in the last few years. I think it's great that people have options for gyms, but it does make it harder to put together strong teams of kids at similar levels. I'd love it if all star cheer gains popularity across Iowa. I didn't even know it existed 8 years ago when my kids were younger and it's such a great sport for kids to get involved in.

@katstat1
Indiana Ultimate is starting a location in Fort Wayne this season! Thanks again, for the recommendation. We'll be following them this season and stopping for a visit this winter when we are 'home' visiting.

Back