All-Star Male Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Without re-opening the whole 'male stunting debate' from aeons past...

I think the problem with the current situation is that stunting's tailored towards the female form. So new elements and body positions would have to be introduced (...that are aimed at showcasing a males strengths) for it to be viable...

so recently my friend and i have been searching for and watching videos of guys flying.. there are some crazy good male flyers out there.. like John Davenport.. i love watching his videos of him and his stunt group. I think that if guys are that good and practice and try as hard as girls then why shouldn't they get the chance to fly.. but also i think it should be placed strategically and be choreographed into it.. it does kinda look a little weird when all the stunt groups go up in matching uniforms, and then there is one flyer in pants off on the side. you're automatically going to look toward that flyer, just because it breaks the overall look of the flyers. Then if that person falls, all you watched was that one person that fell and missed the entire stunt sequence. don't get me wrong i love when guys fly i just think it needs to be choreographed into the routine somehow. idk maybe a special stunt just for guys? haha

OMG I am over this discussion BUT I will add my bit....

PREMIER All-Male ...all amazing. Check them out on Facebook
John Davenport. . . Rob Divo...Jordan Krost...and countless boys who are crazy flexible..
Jovan Tevin

I love Premier All Male! They are nicest group of guys too! I chatted with a few of them backstage at a competition a few months ago and I always look forward to watching them perform!!

Thanks guys! :)

Some of you may find this weird but I don't think guys should fly in routines unless its basket or pyramid! I don't like watching a male fly in an elite sequence!
Cookies and Cream is just for fun! We do it because its challenging and we have lots of fun doing it! Thanks for the compliments guys!

I don't mind guys flying in baskets (especially more difficult baskets like double fulls or kick doubles) but that's about it. I don't really like guys flying elite sections as much - and definitely not when I see things like this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQtmqcR60s&feature=related] with the guy just standing there not pulling anything (nothing against him or the team of course).
He kind of looks like the ugly version a guy on CA Cheetahs this year IMO Hahahaha

How come people are so afraid to think outside the box? I love male flyers. They are totally stunning.

Cheerleading is the only sport I know where girls and guys compete toghether. It's one of the more equal sports on the earth. Why change that? Bring the boys up, gotta love them doing tosses and stunts <3

if boys are going up at all, PLEASE make him center. if he is not good enough to be center or there isn't another boy to balance the formation, dont put him up! i mean if he can hit everything thats great, but visually it looks off unless he's in center. this year New Jersey Spirit Explosion Junior 5 fly a boy in baskets. he only does a kick single though, i think the junior girls have trouble getting the height he would need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ery3LOYVKno

NJSE's J5 is in its first year. What an organization! These coaches know what they're doing!!

Back