All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not really a formal showcase is it? Just the teams that practice on the same nights showing their routines to each other and parents, right? Doubt there will be many cameras.. especially those who will be posting the videos

Literally I've been having nervous butterflies thinking about this. So many thoughts rolling through my mind...What if I love it so much I cry and my head explodes? What if I hate it and end up in a deep depression? What if they open with 10 whip doubles and I piddle myself? So many emotions that I don't know how to handle for the next 4 days.

Hahaha Whatever the case, they will need to be FIERCE! Senior Elite is not playing this year and they're out to show the world they deserve the title again! F5 has always been my favorite Large Senior team because they are such FIERCE DIVAS!

I can't wait to see what they put on the mat this year! Hopefully Ms. Honey will be center jumper this year :p

Literally I've been having nervous butterflies thinking about this. So many thoughts rolling through my mind...What if I love it so much I cry and my head explodes? What if I hate it and end up in a deep depression? What if they open with 10 whip doubles and I piddle myself? So many emotions that I don't know how to handle for the next 4 days.

I literally want to shimmy this 1000 times.

You know where I stand with this post!!!!

DITTO!!!!!

Hahaha Whatever the case, they will need to be FIERCE! Senior Elite is not playing this year and they're out to show the world they deserve the title again! F5 has always been my favorite Large Senior team because they are such FIERCE DIVAS!

I can't wait to see what they put on the mat this year! Hopefully Ms. Honey will be center jumper this year :p
Shes not on F5 this year. she quit cheer and went to Gymnastics :(

Back