All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate to say this because i am #F5ordie but I just feel like their hearts werent in it.
Like I saw one of the girls pick her wedgie?? Your supposed to do that after lol.
Im sure they will look great as they keep going with this routine, get their music, and get kristi back into the game.

I hate to say this because i am #F5ordie but I just feel like their hearts werent in it.
Like I saw one of the girls pick her wedgie?? Your supposed to do that after lol.
Im sure they will look great as they keep going with this routine, get their music, and get kristi back into the game.
So wait, the girl picks her wedgie so their hearts arent in it... interesting haha

lol no i didnt mean it like that, I just mean she was like distracted, not completely* focused. Idk its just my opinion, I feel like they didn't have their "wow" factor where you get the crowd into it. Thats all, should have said it more clearly.
hahaha your good girl !

so this may not be relavent to this forum but im gonna post it anyways. i follow alot of f5 and senior elite on twitter and this is what holden ray posted from cheer extreme earlier: When Kelcie falls, "it's okay, everyone has those days." But when Maddie falls she gets absolute hell the second after...Help me understand!

why are they already starting the hate for each other and the season just began??!!? oh lord, lol.

so this may not be relavent to this forum but im gonna post it anyways. i follow alot of f5 and senior elite on twitter and this is what holden ray posted from cheer extreme earlier: When Kelcie falls, "it's okay, everyone has those days." But when Maddie falls she gets absolute hell the second after...Help me understand!

why are they already starting the hate for each other and the season just began??!!? oh lord, lol.
Its kind of true though haha

I can't with that kid sometimes... haha

Not to even open this can of worms, but Maddie fell at WORLDS. This girl fell at their first competition... huge huge difference. I'm also sure she doesn't have magazine signings at competitions, a proshop of T-shirts dedicated to herself, etc etc...

I don't follow Holden on Twitter or even know him, but I'm hoping he's just playing around.

He has a somewhat legitimate point, problem is
1-Maddie is more well known and has more followers/haters.
2-Maddie fell at worlds, kelcie at her FIRST competition of the season.

Why do we keep pinpointing flyers? If Maddie fell, her bases dropped her. It takes a group to hit a stunt, and a group to drop a stunt. vice versa with Kelcie. I wont speak much on Holden, but at least Kelcie was a world champion . . .

Back