All-Star Most Competitive Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2015
In your experience which division/level seem to have the most competition?

I think I'd have to say the J3.

I agree w/ Junior 3. I think depending on the comp, JR5 and Youth 2 can be though as well. Senior Coed 3 can sometimes have some really strong teams too at big comps (especially those giving summit bids).

I wouldn't want to go to a large bid comp in any of the above divisions w/o a really, really strong team - otherwise you are looking at a double digit placement IMO.

I totally agree with you! CP is attending a pretty decent size event next weekend and there will be 10 teams in the J3 division!!! This comp isn't even awarding Summit Bids only Worlds.

I agree with J3. My cp has never been on a J3, she went from Y3 to J4, but at our old gym the J3 team always had a much bigger division at every comp than cp's teams. At smaller comps, her J4 often only has one or two other teams in the division, while the J3 will have 5-7. Actually, except when she first started at 6 on M1...she has always been on teams that have smaller divisions. After M1, she went to M2 which was ridiculous because we didn't have any competition except at the 2 large comps we went to, then next year Y3, also small & we competed against ourselves a lot of the time. She skipped Y2 and J3 which both are more competitive.

Mini 1. For years we would have 2-3xs as many in our division as the older teams would. The fact that they don't split it into small and large did not help either.

It depends on how you define "competitive". Typically toughest to win? Toughest to get top 5? Most total competitors? Most "good" competitors?

When I say "competitive" I'm mostly referring to the division with the most teams.

Back