All-Star Most Competitive Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP's tiny team had 24 on it. Pretty sure four years later only six of them still cheer (and four of the six have parents who coach).

There' a tiny team competing this Saturday at the CDE in Richmond with 27 athelets

what gym has the large allgirl 5 team in Canada again? Would they enter as medium allgirl 5 or go to American cheer competitions for actual competition against other American teams?

Y1, J2, S2 and S4 are super competitive in New Zealand, there are some very strong teams in those divisions, one error and you aren't placing!

I definitely disagree my 4.2 has gone to some pretty obscure competitions this year and we have had consitent competition
Our 4.2 is the one that has had the most competition so far this year! Our Small coed R5 has had none.

On a side note, when I read the title of this thread I was expecting to see different content. I guess I was thinking it would be about which divisions had the most teams who were equally matched, or showed depth in the field. I'm interested in seeing people's opinions on that as well.

Our 4.2 is the one that has had the most competition so far this year! Our Small coed R5 has had none.

On a side note, when I read the title of this thread I was expecting to see different content. I guess I was thinking it would be about which divisions had the most teams who were equally matched, or showed depth in the field. I'm interested in seeing people's opinions on that as well.

That's how I was looking at it too, otherwise the question is basically which divisions have the most teams. My vote, at least for last year, has to go to large and small Sr4. Those divisions were crazy talented last season.

The Youth Level 1 team I coach is going up against 12 teams at FC Heart of England this year in comparison to most other divisions with 6 teams in each at most. YL1 in the UK is definitely crazy.

Considering HofE is only a regional competition I can't imagine how competitive YL1 will be at nationals later on in the season!

The Youth Level 1 team I coach is going up against 12 teams at FC Heart of England this year in comparison to most other divisions with 6 teams in each at most. YL1 in the UK is definitely crazy.

Considering HofE is only a regional competition I can't imagine how competitive YL1 will be at nationals later on in the season!

I think there were 20 plus teams last year in youth 1
In 2014 the were 19 in small youth and with 9 or 11 in large youth. It was insane but last year they split each small and large into subdivision a and b

what gym has the large allgirl 5 team in Canada again? Would they enter as medium allgirl 5 or go to American cheer competitions for actual competition against other American teams?
I believe you're thinking of Flyers. If they go to worlds or any other Us comps I'd assume they'd compete as large.

Back