All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been pricing them as well and will book soon. I have to fly just have to! That will be our 3rd weekend in a row that month where we have to travel 6+ hours for cheer comp. I'm going to be broker than broke that month. LOL

Just found out that I will be attending for the first time and I am so excited! I am researching flights rn. My sister who lives in Houston might be able to come watch too:)

Going on three year of being a "retired" cheerleader and constantly missing it, but hopefully I will be in attendance as a spectator this year! my new apartment will literally be down the street from the convention center...
I'll be living in Dallas from January - April next year and plan on going to watch, I can't wait!

What about egg harvesting? Although it would probably be less painful to harvest bone marrow...

Actually, not that much considering everything you have to go through for it. You have take a lot of fertility drugs and stuff that can really alter your body's chemistry for months for them to harvest and you only get around $15,000 each time.

From what I've read, doctors can harvest 100ml of bone marrow at a time without it really affecting the patient. Sometimes up to 250ml depending on the patient. That's $2 million for 100ml. That will definitely pay for NCA.

Actually, not that much considering everything you have to go through for it. You have take a lot of fertility drugs and stuff that can really alter your body's chemistry for months for them to harvest and you only get around $15,000 each time.

$15,000!!!! I don't know where you are but the last time I did it, it was $5,000! And it is a 28 day cycle with shots each day and blood tests. Maybe I need to move!

$15,000!!!! I don't know where you are but the last time I did it, it was $5,000! And it is a 28 day cycle with shots each day and blood tests. Maybe I need to move!

I visited my best friend at her school a couple years ago and met one of her friends her did that. She said she did like 2 months of shots and stuff but she might've "donated" more than once/more than the normal amount of eggs. She wasn't too thrilled to be talking about it so her responses were brief lol. She def got more than $5,000 though.

Still pays better than the male option :p

I visited my best friend at her school a couple years ago and met one of her friends her did that. She said she did like 2 months of shots and stuff but she might've "donated" more than once/more than the normal amount of eggs. She wasn't too thrilled to be talking about it so her responses were brief lol. She def got more than $5,000 though.

Still pays better than the male option :p
It should! It is far more risky and involved.

Back