All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tons of new housing has opened up in the last 24 hours. Many of them within a mile of the venue. I called & switched mine, took 5 minutes, just make sure when you call you have your current passkey reservation in front of you.

Tons of new housing has opened up in the last 24 hours. Many of them within a mile of the venue. I called & switched mine, took 5 minutes, just make sure when you call you have your current passkey reservation in front of you.
I would highly recommend switching reservations to get closer. It took an hour to go 5 miles in last year's "blizzard". If the weather this month has been any indication of the winter to come in Dallas, it will save you a major migraine, especially if your CP performs early.

Is it safe to use the dart system at around 12am? Our flight arrives around 11:30 pm in Dallas and wanted to take the dart but not sure if it's safe to use that late. There is a station in front of our hotel but not sure where the dart station is at the airport, I mapped it and it says it should an hour and 20 minute to arrive to our hotel, should we just use Uber since it's so late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe DART runs that time of the night. We've taken DART many times over the years and had some issues due to competition running late etc. and we're unable to take DART as planned because they quit running at 11:00 pm. We discovered also that there is one downtown sketchy station (I don't remember the name) that is best to avoid late at night. Even if your train station near your hotel is good, if you have to switch trains you'll have to get off at a station to switch. Just pay close attention to the stations surroundings if you have to switch trains late at night. You will usually have a few options to choose from. Otherwise, we love taking DART. It's nice and convenient and seems a very safe way to travel. Dress warmly. It can get a little chilly wearing a cheer uniform at the station waiting for your train (depending on the weather of course).

I don't believe DART runs that time of the night. We've taken DART many times over the years and had some issues due to competition running late etc. and we're unable to take DART as planned because they quit running at 11:00 pm. We discovered also that there is one downtown sketchy station (I don't remember the name) that is best to avoid late at night. Even if your train station near your hotel is good, if you have to switch trains you'll have to get off at a station to switch. Just pay close attention to the stations surroundings if you have to switch trains late at night. You will usually have a few options to choose from. Otherwise, we love taking DART. It's nice and convenient and seems a very safe way to travel. Dress warmly. It can get a little chilly wearing a cheer uniform at the station waiting for your train (depending on the weather of course).
The DART runs (blue and red line) to the convention center (and all the way to ledbetter) at 1:04am on weekends.

The DART runs (blue and red line) to the convention center (and all the way to ledbetter) at 1:04am on weekends.
That's great they run that late (or early depending on how you look at it). Has this changed in the last two years by chance? Last year I was close enough that I didn't utilize DART. But the previous year we (and many others) had definite issues with the fact that DART didn't run past 11:00 pm. We caught the last train but had to rush between stations to do so. Relieved I need not worry this year.

Back