All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The dart is the easiest way to travel and will save a close to $100 for nca weekend. If anyone needs any help or has an questions feel free to DM me

This is the first year in a long time that I actually get to sit and watch NCA. Im going to be the girl in the stands thats cheering for everyone lol

The dart is the easiest way to travel and will save a close to $100 for nca weekend. If anyone needs any help or has an questions feel free to DM me

This is the first year in a long time that I actually get to sit and watch NCA. Im going to be the girl in the stands thats cheering for everyone lol
Wish I could come sit with you :( I gotta work Saturday, but Sunday I'm sitting my butt in front of my TV and am not going to move all day!!!

Omg trying to figure out that schedule and which is a bus station stop and which is a train stop, I went cross eyed! If I told you where I'm coming from, can you look at the schedule or point me in the right direction??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg trying to figure out that schedule and which is a bus station stop and which is a train stop, I went cross eyed! If I told you where I'm coming from, can you look at the schedule or point me in the right direction??

Yes learn...So you can teach me[emoji23][emoji24] because I have no clue what I'm doing!

What line are you taking? And what time do you need to be there?

What line are you taking? And what time do you need to be there?

I'm staying at 75 and North Central Expressway near Meadow Road. Our tentative meet time is 7:00 am. Saturday. :)

I'm staying at 75 and North Central Expressway near Meadow Road. Our tentative meet time is 7:00 am. Saturday. :)
Is your hotel near the light rail?
dartrailmapaug2014large.gif

Is your hotel near the light rail?
dartrailmapaug2014large.gif

Which one is the light rail? Pretty sure the closest train station is Walnut Hill.

I get mixed up between what's a train and what's a bus station. How do you tell the difference?

It looks like you'd take the red line from Walnut Hill Station (6:19 a.m.) to Convention Center (6:45 a.m.), but Walnut Hill Station is several blocks from your hotel area. The next train is 6:49/7:15

Schedule heading South toward the CC:
DART.org--Red Line Weekends/Los fines de semana To Westmoreland Station

Here's the schedule going back: DART.org--Red Line Weekday/Entre Semana To Parker Road Station

I can park my car are the train station, thought, right? It's a quick drive over there.

Can I buy a day pass online? Do you have the link for that? I don't want to be fumbling around trying to find where to buy a ticket when I get there. LOL

I can park my car are the train station, thought, right? It's a quick drive over there.

Can I buy a day pass online? Do you have the link for that? I don't want to be fumbling around trying to find where to buy a ticket when I get there. LOL
theres an app for your phone called "go pass" and you can actually buy your ticket on the app and then thats your ticket too!

as far as getting their and the lines, that I'm still so lost about and I've been here since august.

Here's a link to the Walnut Hill Station: DART.org - Walnut Hill Station
and a link to fares/passes: DART.org - Fare and Pass Information

It looks like parking is available there. Passes can be bought at the station or through an app, but the station isn't a big place, so it should be pretty easy to spot the machines.

Honestly, though, I'd probably just drive to the convention center. It should be no problem to park that early and with the train trip being 30 minutes, you're not really going to save any time. For me, we don't compete until evening, so avoiding the hassle of traffic and parking then would make the DART worth it for sure!

ETA: Here's a how-to guide: DART.org - DART Rail System

Last edited:
Back