All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the huge pics :confused:. From CheerUpdates.
I love all of these! I wish shorts were longer and the red bra straps were a little less flimsy but that's just beating a dead horse at this point with cheer fashion.

ACE:
Cfe7QrkXEAAxfpP.jpg:large

Champion Cheer Heat:
Cfd633fW4AA3Zm3.jpg:large
CfYiMXmUMAA3vwK.jpg:large

I love all of these! I wish shorts were longer and the red bra straps were a little less flimsy but that's just beating a dead horse at this point with cheer fashion.

ACE:

Champion Cheer Heat:
Love love love. My favorite thing is that none of these are overly busy like some practice wear from years passed.

ACE:

Champion Cheer Heat:
I really like the gold CC outfit! Clean and simple but still pretty.

White shorts are never a good idea.

Agreeing with @astaley22 that over complicated practice wear isn't good.
It would give me a headache if I was a coach looking at a LAG or LC team with green bras with pink swirls, yellow rhinestones and the team name in blue. Paired with orange shorts, red band and a purple logo. I would like simple practicewear so then I can spot mistakes and fix cleanliness easilier.

Love love love. My favorite thing is that none of these are overly busy like some practice wear from years passed.
Panthers 2014(?) Worlds practice wear (hot pink/magenta Nike Pros, black sports bra w/ hot pink and lime green stones, very simple) are still an all-time favorite of mine.

Back