OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
At the end of an AP class you can take a test and if you receive a high enough grade (usually a 4 or 5) you can get college credit for that class. Honors is in between like a regular class (at my high school it was cp for college prep) and AP. Its usually majority of the same material just taught at a faster pace, and going a little more in depth with the topics.

at my school there's cp (college prep) which are 'regular' classes, then there's basically honors for every subject. and then we have ap (advanced placement) for certain subjects, like world history. what makes each type different is the standards that are taught, and also the amount of work. like stated above, for ap you can take a test at the end of year and if you do well enough you receive some college credit.

speaking of apworldhistory , i am procrastinating two chapter of notes and a page and a half essay that are due back the first day of school!

at my school there's cp (college prep) which are 'regular' classes, then there's basically honors for every subject. and then we have ap (advanced placement) for certain subjects, like world history. what makes each type different is the standards that are taught, and also the amount of work. like stated above, for ap you can take a test at the end of year and if you do well enough you receive some college credit.

speaking of apworldhistory , i am procrastinating two chapter of notes and a page and a half essay that are due back the first day of school!

Story of my life but without the world history part.

First snow today! I saw a guy talking to himself outside of Walgreens today and he was saying gotta love New England weather, gotta friggin love it. Yes, you do have to love New England weather to get through it.

Oh my gosh, lots of prayers! Definitely use advil (what I was told to use today). I literally just got back from the dentist, but had an intense filling of some sort. I was soo nervous for just that! However, I love my new dentist place, tv's in every room and I get to see pictures of what's going on and the head dentist is actually a family friend so I feel comfortable! My previous dentist-to put it simple, he called me fat. He hated, hated that I was a cheerleader, nonetheless a flyer. He's an old geezer and everytime I'd go for a visit he'd find someway to hate on cheerleading and when he told me I am too big to be in the air..I'd had it! haha I love cheer, he needs to get over it!
lol! My doctor hates that I fly in cheer.. He's like I get so many of you cheerleaders like u that go up in the air with injuries! I just got back like a few hours ago.... It wasn't fun but it wasn't horrible either:) I took some advil and I'm better... :D

I'm surprisingly not hurt too bad from cheer over the years. LOL. The only thing that is messed up is my knees but other then that I'm fine. I have what's called snapping hip syndrome where the tendons or whatever on the side of my knee pull and become really tight while I stretch (found this out in 7th grade when i took a flexibility class. NOT the best class for my to take when i have like, THE tightest back ever. BUT I finally pulled a decent scorpion (on the ground :p)) which hurts. I feel really like, old and broken when I talk about it because it's usually something old people get in their hips and I don't want to be compared to an old person.

I have to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled soon. I don't know exactly when my appointment is but i know it's sometime after Christmas. My cheeks are gonna be all swollen ):

went running in the rain. it began to pour. and when i finished my run it looked like i had just gotten out of a swimming pool.

i practiced motions and heelstretches in the mirror last night for an hour...
(clearly by the looks of the stretch in my pic, you'll know why! lol)

i wish i had all my shimmies back. cheerleading brings me so much happiness in life. i cant wait to see all my fierceboard friends at NCA & Cheersport! Ill be competing at Cheersport for the FIRST time. im STOKED. & I cant wait to be a frequent visitor in Miss Missy's room at Cheersport :p

I spent the day with my boyfriend :) It was wonderful. We gave eacother early Christmas gifts. He gave me those extra high converse high tops!! I love them :) I won't say anything else but daaaaaaaanng :) Hahahaha

i don't know if any of you guys watch college football, but the UNC vs Tenessee game just finished and it was absolutley crazy

i hate being sick, i feel like ive been sick so much this year. i pretty much hate making bows now. i have to go to maine tomorrow -__- but at least i have a long practice sunday! yayyy love fame<3 i have like 0 new years plans, and the ones i possibly have a pretty lame. im making bows all day saturday to catch up. blahhhh. i want more yoga pants nowww hahha

Back