All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would guess that if they and "Miss Suzie's All Star Athletics" on the front, most people would rip them apart.
It's true. But part of me thinks that it's because TG is a well-established brand; in other words, we know what to expect from them. I don't think a lot of other gyms (Charlotte Allstars, for example, who are known for being more modest) would be able to pull off that look without heavy criticism. Kind of like how Cheer Savannah can pull off bows in a way that would make any other gym look tacky.

Ok...
TGLJ-I don't know if it's just me but I have never been a fan of the seperate sleeve thing! Combined with an open non bra friendly back they just look too revealing. Plus the latex...:confused:

GT Jade-LOVE! I love how it is so clean but still pretty! Clean uniforms are always my favourite.

PA PROED-Too much mesh. If it had of been fabric I would like it a lot more.

DA-As the poster who put up the uniform said, I like it except for the non bra friendly.

TGO4-Yeah, not a fan of the bralessness.

TG- very Top Gunish
GT- love
Proed-if only it was black performance fabric, not mesh
DA- looks great in photo, in person, I was walking behind one of these this evening and it looked Like a home-ec project. Who made these? The quality was just NOT there and the one I saw was very ill fitting on the back. The diamond looked bad too. Sorry, I feel bad for these. They look good in the photos though!...hopefully the one I saw was the sample? Lol
Eta- I can't type

I would guess that if they and "Miss Suzie's All Star Athletics" on the front, most people would rip them apart.

Well, Top Gun uniforms have been thoroughly ripped apart in the past. I guess most people just got tired of the same discussion with the same people over and over again. I feel that having only 6 people comment positively on a uniform of a popular gym says enough.

As for me: my opinion on Top Gun uniforms hasn't changed since I've been on the boards. I could basically copy+paste the text for every new uniform they have. I just feel that it's not worth my time.

Top Gun Allstars - OO5
x0utl2.jpg

Wanted to post a pic, but it wouldn't let me [emoji57]

TG OO5

Edit: @DancerDude01188 [emoji1419][emoji7]

I love the guys' uniform! While the girls' is better than the bandeau a few years ago, I'd like to fill in all the cutouts in the front. Then a halter bra would work and you could keep the cool back.

Back