All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Level 1/2 program uniforms for Melbourne Cheer Academy (Australia). Beautiful crystal starburst around the logo which doesn't really show in this light:

2w7l14x.png

Level 4/5 uniform debuted earlier in the year (please ignore how awkward I look!) Luckily despite the back we've found multiple bras that don't show and support underneath and haven't had any complaints on fit

30b33ms.png

Level 5 day 2 uniform capris option: (the pants are SO comfy!)

2s68uh1.png

She looks good in those capris, I hope nobody on the team is self conscious about their booty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Level 1/2 program uniforms for Melbourne Cheer Academy (Australia). Beautiful crystal starburst around the logo which doesn't really show in this light:

2w7l14x.png

Level 4/5 uniform debuted earlier in the year (please ignore how awkward I look!) Luckily despite the back we've found multiple bras that don't show and support underneath and haven't had any complaints on fit

30b33ms.png

Level 5 day 2 uniform capris option: (the pants are SO comfy!)

2s68uh1.png

I have always loved MCAs uniforms, so clean and they look great on the floor! Love the new program uni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry the pictures are giant. This is Bay State's new level 5 uniform. Except that I have already repaired the skinny straps on each girl, I like our uniforms.
5H7ucGf.jpg
[/IMG]
5H7ucGf.jpg

Last edited:
Back