All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

316b4b867b85b929c22f41945b5cf46c.jpg

New uniforms for a new gym out of Hot Springs Arkansas! Very affordable and very very sparkly :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Does a custom bra come with these?

316b4b867b85b929c22f41945b5cf46c.jpg

New uniforms for a new gym out of Hot Springs Arkansas! Very affordable and very very sparkly :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I hope this is one prototype and not the girls' own uniforms, because it looks incredibly ill-fitting on all of them.

Mesh polka dot bellies just make me think of chicken pox. This uniform would 100% look better as a full top.

i'm pretty sure all non-worlds teams from all of the cheersport sharks locations are getting the program uniform that the ottawa gym used last season
album-72157666906438291

album-72157666877098966

Someone help me clarify this, you'd think I know the answer to this considering I work in the industry and coach lol... But I can't find anywhere that it states that a SENIOR Allstar prep team is required to wear a full top? Does this mean they can wear a crop due to them being technically a senior team?

Someone help me clarify this, you'd think I know the answer to this considering I work in the industry and coach lol... But I can't find anywhere that it states that a SENIOR Allstar prep team is required to wear a full top? Does this mean they can wear a crop due to them being technically a senior team?

I believe they can. Level has nothing to do with uniform restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our sr prep team this past year wore crop tops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back