All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Power Rangers uniforms? Why would you ever think that?

rS16QHs.jpg

ETA: the sublimation is a nice touch, especially when you have so much extra fabric with the capris, but I think the top is a little too busy.
She needs a neon ribbon to twirl as she is jumping around. Reminds me of a rhythmic gymnastics outfit.

Woodlands Elite Recon Small Sr CoEd 5
Cn7DK3fUMAAVvq_.jpg
The back looks like a lattice fence. The text also looks oddly sloped to me? The arms just look like duct tape to me. I usually really like Woodlands Elite's uniforms, I think they are typically very well done and gorgeous while remaining practical and stylish (like Generals sports bra made for the uniform). These do not seem very WE to me. I'm disappointed. Hopefully they'll look better on stage..

Last edited:
My only complaint for recons uni is the text. It is awkward to do that with military-stencil font. And the top of the letters don't form a smooth line like that font usually does - the R is a different height and the C looks like it's bigger on the E side because they decided to stretch the text. And the little arm things of the E are usually separated from the stem of the letter by a line running through it and without that it looks like a different font. And the slope of the letters don't match the slope of the neckline.

I hope those shorts are so short because it's the prototype and doesn't fit perfectly and they're gonna be longer irl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it possible that the black straps in the lattice are a custom bra? #wishfulthinking but WE did do the custom bra for gens uni. Of course, it would still be a horribly unsupportive "bra," but I'd be little happier.

Who ever designed the Inferno one did not think about girls who have a chest. Between the cut outs and open back.....no bra in sight. Tired of the "look" of tops instead of practicality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This might be a custom bra like WE Generals, but they many or may not be enough support.

Back