All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

each top is made up of two pieces, the body and the sleeves are separate, so two skirts, two sleeves, and one top
THANK YOU!! I didn't even see that! So the neck piece is part of the top and then the sleeves are the under piece. Got it! I, too, was wondering what the 5th piece was hahahah

5 pieces sounds expensive..I can't decide if I like them. Depending on the back they could potentially be bra friendly though

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Fame 5 piece uni

i really like these, but having to buy an extra piece for a uniform (most programs have day one day two unis, but its usually just two skirts and two tops) i dont see how its very cost effective at all. Is this for all of fame program or just a certain level?

i really like these, but having to buy an extra piece for a uniform (most programs have day one day two unis, but its usually just two skirts and two tops) i dont see how its very cost effective at all. Is this for all of fame program or just a certain level?

I can see it being cheaper. There isn't any bling on the sleeve pieces, so only one stoned top piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand what Fame is trying to do with the uniforms, but part of the reason most people like the idea of a day 1 and 2 uniform is to have two different looks.

Does the skirt on the fame uni sit unusually high or am I imagining things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is program wide. The only teams that will have an additional will be world's teams and possibly 1 or 2 others but nothing has been announced. I know last year their R5 team has their own uni but they did a fundraiser for it? I'm not positive.

Latest posts

Back