All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, we fitted for uniforms yesterday, sight unseen. Here's hoping we get something good.

A question for someone with experience with the Varsity boy leg Leo's:
My CP's girth measurement is exactly what girth is listed as for a regular in her size. Should we go for the long? I am worried that it will be too short when she tumbles. Do they just add the 2 inches for the log yo the bottom, or would it effect the fit of the shoulders ect?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We ordered what was suggested in June (a size up from the measurement) and couldn't even snap the uniform in November at the first competition. Had to order a completely new one. :( Her new one was two sizes bigger. Length was perfect and only up close could you see the shoulder area was slightly loose.

We ordered what was suggested in June (a size up from the measurement) and couldn't even snap the uniform in November at the first competition. Had to order a completely new one. :( Her new one was two sizes bigger. Length was perfect and only up close could you see the shoulder area was slightly loose.

Did you just go up a size or did you go to a long as well?

hate sneak peeks. but also hate that I see mesh on a stingray uniform :( why'd they have to go to the dark side?

CqQulm-WYAEGYB8.jpg

I think we've reached a point where I'd pull my hypothetical child from gyms debuting these uniforms...:confused:

Cpw_IKrUAAANTqW.jpg:large
There is going to be a custom sports bra that goes with this uniform that fills in the back AND provides support for the girls. Also the bodysuits have shorts, which provides a day 1/day 2 look for the kids once they put a skirt overtop.

Back