All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TEAM GUNZ is throwing me off on their day1/2 thing. I don't mind the switching bottoms but I wish they would've done different colored pants for the guys like the did the girls. The blue top and black pants compared to the girls black top and blue pants throws me off. I feel like the look out of place.

I was thinking the same thing about the boys uni. Not a fan of the blue top and black pants. But I think everything else is beautiful

I'm seeing a trend here
d1b4685919996f7bf2e05906c6a290ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, but is there nothing in the uniform rules about skirts being longer than spanx?? I could've sworn there was and I'm wondering how this trend would fit in with that. On Odysseys it's at least more of a slit whereas on orange the skirt just is straight up asymmetrical.
Either way I am not on board with this trend.

Also my spanx always rode up (large thigh problems) so on me the orange would just be lost and I'd look half naked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very pretty and will look beautiful on the mat but I am a little upset at the loss of the signature blue/green; this looks more teal to me. Is the rest of the program getting new uniforms as well or just the Senior 5?

Love all of Stingrays and CJA, can't stand that pleated skirt look on the other one.

I think most of our teams are getting new unis, still haven't seen any of them!

Can't wait to see my CP on the floor in this uniform!! The video doesn't even do it justice on how much it sparkles under the light. And yes part of me wants that back strap straight but I got over that in 5 seconds after seeing it in person :)

I got bored in the library (apple just got green lines added haha - I loved their uniform reveal)
254xxqa.png

Fill in the cutouts for peach and the middle uniform with green and I will love them even more -- soo much better with green added !

From Stingrays Allstar Prep (half year) info. Sports bra mandatory? That's good!

"Mandatory items include; briefs and sports bra to wear with your uniform (color will be decided based on the color of the uniform, stay tuned) and white cheer shoes (all of these items can be ordered from our pro shop, Full Out Sports, payment required when ordering)."

My CP will try out for prep in Nov. Can't wait to see the new uni! Bras are not a personal issue as she's only 8 but I still support (no pun intended) the bra brigade! :)

Team Gunz: reminds me of Smoed's old uni. (which I liked)
Rays: I'm not sure how I feel about them. I think I would LOVE them....for a different gym. I really like Orange's but as I said, for a different gym. I guess I'm just so used to a certain look from Rays and these are outside of the norm for them. They're not bad, just different.

Back