All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me guess, that email was written by a male :rolleyes: This is when I hope some parents aren't afraid of Suzie being moved to the back left corner for speaking their mind, putting their foot down and saying no. It's not acceptable.

Like imagine your daughter's softball/basketball/soccer/gymnastics coach sending out a mass e-mail, like sorry, we've decided to forgo bras this year. Imagine the local news getting ahold of that.

Sometime I hate this sport. Now is one of those times.

I am a male and I designed my gyms uniforms. I decided to have our prototype redone to make sure that proper bras could be worn. Now, we might not have uniforms for our first competition [emoji28] but I think it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNiversity Cheer AIr Force . I really like the sleeveless version
9c6b8cdd8b7e03747e61f82a48802b7d.png

Last edited:
I am a male and I designed my gyms uniforms. I decided to have our prototype redone to make sure that proper bras could be worn. Now, we might not have uniforms for our first competition [emoji28] but I think it's worth it.

And I appreciate that.

P.S. I wasn't trying to insult all males involved in gym ownership/uniform design... but over the years every time I have voiced my opinions on uniforms that aren't functional, there's always one or two designers that get upset and PM me and yell. They've always been male and arguing with me about boobs. One time, after the initial hissy fit my comments were taken to heart and the prototype was changed to allow bras. I consider that a win and will continue to complain in case that ever happens again ;)

And I appreciate that.

P.S. I wasn't trying to insult all males involved in gym ownership/uniform design... but over the years every time I have voiced my opinions on uniforms that aren't functional, there's always one or two designers that get upset and PM me and yell. They've always been male and arguing with me about boobs. One time, after the initial hissy fit my comments were taken to heart and the prototype was changed to allow bras. I consider that a win and will continue to complain in case that ever happens again ;)

I didn't take it as an insult [emoji16] just thought I would put it out there that I am male and happened to make a choice to benefit the comfort of our athletes. I recently started using the Nike running app (I am not a runner[emoji30]) and the first mile I ran without proper under-support was extremely uncomfortable. I was also sore in the "twins" for a few days..needless to say I understand the need for support [emoji23]

Back