All-Star Nfinity Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IACheerMom

Cheer Parent
Mar 26, 2015
I am probably posting this in the wrong section - please forgive me if I am .

I am wondering which Nfinity shoes are the best for a flyer and tumbler. I am also wanting the shoe that will hold up the longest. Our team gets to choose between Evolution, Defiance or Vengeance. My cp is a 60 pound 11 year old - if that makes a difference. Thanks for any input.

I am wondering which Nfinity shoes are the best for a flyer and tumbler. I am also wanting the shoe that will hold up the longest. Our team gets to choose between Evolution, Defiance or Vengeance. My cp is a 60 pound 11 year old - if that makes a difference. Thanks for any input.
There is no one BEST shoe for each individual position, it largely depends on personal preference.
Having said that:
- The vengeance have a reputation for wearing out quickly, but if you are very careful with looking after them they can last more than one season
- The vengeance are the lightest of the 3, and as such feel more like a structured sock than an actual shoe
- The defiance supposedly have something Nfinity call "halo" in the heel, which is meant to give you more height when tumbling
- I find the defiance too chunky to fly in
- In my opinion the evolution are the bet for me to fly in, they offer more support than the vengeance but I can still feel the stunt
- The evolutions are the heaviest of the 3, so if coming from a gymnastics background then they may take some getting used to, but personally I don't have an issue with them

If you can, see if your CP can try a few/borrow some pairs and stunt and tumble in them to see which fits best.

My flyer has just bought vengences and personally I would go for the evolutions as its gives more grip for the bases and you are they flex less which makes a steadier platform

One of CPs teammate bought the new Nfinities. They have notches on both side and the back. Also very comfy padding inside.

My daughter already has evolutions and loves them So I guess we will stick with those. Thanks for the input!

as a base I really don't like the feel of the vengeance, I feel that they're too slippery and I have had a few flyers slip out. But that's just a personally feel. I myself am waiting on the evolutions and I've heard a lot of good things about them

Personally, I love my Evolutions. I will never change. The Vengance don't fit my feet right - the arch is in the wrong spot. I think these (maybe) are also the ones that seem low on the heel, cause a lot of flyers to lose their shoe on occasion.

I don't believe there is a right shoe for stunting/tumbling/etc. Go with the shoe that fits her foot best and feels the most comfortable.

My daughter started out in evolutions, has tried varsity last pass and Nfinity defiance, and has gone back to evolutions. She won't wear anything else. They're probably the ATV of mat shoes. They're good for tumbling and flying.

I wore the evolutions last season, and I really liked them! This year i have the defiance. I like them, but they are a bit bulky.

Evolutions all the way.
I tried a pair of Vengeance and had to return them cause I hated the feel of them. The evolution also has a lot more "give" which i find nice in tumbling. In the Vengeance, I (as well as other teammates) found that they hurt our toes after long practices or lots of tumbling due to the lack of give & stretch. So I'm Evolutions for life.

Also, @Official OWECheer I only buy one pair of evolutions at a time. The pair I have right now I've had for I think 2 years now? Yes they are starting to fall apart, but still fully functional. Ive just noticed that the plastic sole around the toes has separated from the fabric. i could probably try fixing it with some shoe glue, but I just leave it and they're still fine- they've been like that for awhile now.

I must be the total opposite because I'm a base and I personally prefer the nfinity vengeance for full up grips and stuff as the arch feels better to grip onto than the evolution for me.

Back