All-Star Nfinity Trying To Make A Decision

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SLM

Cheer Parent
Dec 19, 2012
My daughter has worn Chasse brand only (different models) and after much begging I am going to order her Nfinities, my problem is making a decision between the new Rivals (cheaper and look sturdier), Evolution, or Vengeance. She doesn't really like the look of the Defiance and she can't have high tops so the others are out.

She is a flyer, only has level 1 tumbling and is close to back handspring but I'm not expecting more than that this season as she is a slow to progress tumbler.

She also has some hyper-mobility but is doing strengthening exercises, etc for that as I don't want her in an ankle brace because she is the kind of kid who would "need" it forever.

Any advice?

My daughter has worn Chasse brand only (different models) and after much begging I am going to order her Nfinities, my problem is making a decision between the new Rivals (cheaper and look sturdier), Evolution, or Vengeance. She doesn't really like the look of the Defiance and she can't have high tops so the others are out.

She is a flyer, only has level 1 tumbling and is close to back handspring but I'm not expecting more than that this season as she is a slow to progress tumbler.

She also has some hyper-mobility but is doing strengthening exercises, etc for that as I don't want her in an ankle brace because she is the kind of kid who would "need" it forever.

Any advice?
My daughter has worn both, many times. As a flyer she prefers Evolution. The world's team coaches at her (old) gym only wanted the flyers to have that style anyway so it worked out. I perched pick whatever, and she still goes back to the Evolution each time. She also wears and ankle brace currently as she broke her foot and ankle a year ago

We recently had a fitting at our gym and we went with the Evolution's. We had Vengeance's last year and had no complaints, Evolution are better for flying.

A kid with hyper mobility, no way I would put them in vengeance. There is ZERO support. IMO evolution is the way to go because of the higher ankle collar. The rival is too chunky for an allstar flyer IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Varsity V-Force are light and offer a ton more support than the Nfinity shoes. My CP used to be a diehard Nfinity shoe fan until she tried them.

**pretty is as pretty does #dopretty

Thanks for all the help guys! Now I need to figure out sizing. She wears a size 5 kids but I think she is just about to size up to a 5.5 because she was just complaining last night that her tap shoes are tight.

The Varsity V-Force are light and offer a ton more support than the Nfinity shoes. My CP used to be a diehard Nfinity shoe fan until she tried them.

**pretty is as pretty does #dopretty

I looked at them but they look like they have too much grey in them.

Thanks for all the help guys! Now I need to figure out sizing. She wears a size 5 kids but I think she is just about to size up to a 5.5 because she was just complaining last night that her tap shoes are tight.

What brand tap shoes? Both Bloch and Capezio shift to adult sizing after a 4, and cheer shoes do the same. A child's 4 is equivalent to an adult 6. CP wears the same size in a Capezio tap or jazz shoe as she does in nfinities, but a size smaller in Bloch.

My CP's evolution are a Sz 4, she wears a 1.5 in street shoes.

My CP wears a kids 3 and an Nfinity 6.

What brand tap shoes? Both Bloch and Capezio shift to adult sizing after a 4, and cheer shoes do the same. A child's 4 is equivalent to an adult 6. CP wears the same size in a Capezio tap or jazz shoe as she does in nfinities, but a size smaller in Bloch.

They aren't bloch or capezio and I looked but the size wore off of them.

Highly recommend the Nfinity Defiance. Lighter then Evolution, but sturdier with more support. My kiddos first year we did Evolution, second year switched to Defiance. She likes them better. They wear really well. She has yet to wear a pair out. She outgrows them and then we pass them to another family because there is so much life left in them.

Back