All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TJ Maxx is a great source to get them for around $12 and if you ask someone about which day they receive their shipments, you can get first dibbs on the selection. I've never been lucky to get any bargains at the Nike outlet. Nike Pros are the only spandex that CP will wear and I think she has at least 8-10 pairs and they come in such cute designs!! She is picky and won't wear the Adidas or Reebok ones, though.

For Canadians I just bought 2 pairs from Winners (downtown Vancouver) for $16.00! They have tons of colourful ones too! I guess because normal people want all the black/grey/white ones lol.
I will definitely look at Winners here:) Thanks! I'm also gonna look at marshalls, tj maxx, or ross for when I go to FL next week :)

Sooooooo comfotable! There's a bunch of different colors and patterns to choose from , great quality and they fit so well. You can find a pair to match almost anything. I loveeeee them !!

I saw a blue design pair at the navy exchange thingy-place and i was like...
tumblr_lpo9ltmSOF1qh1czo.gif

they were only like 13.99 (no tax either!!)
And my dads like "You don't need those"
yet he buys like 2 video games....
well okay.
BUT ANYWAY THEY ARE AMAZING!

Oh and i just looked on ebay, and there are some for like 2 dollars + 3 dollar shipping!

The last time we were at the Outlet they had 2 pair o grey ones on the clearance rack and they were $19.99.

I know I'm probably the only person in the world that thinks this, but I do not enjoy cheering or running in nike pro spandex. The only ones I've found are the ones with the 2.5 inch inseam (I know they make 5 inch but those look ridiculous) and they always ride up really badly when I'm jumping, running, or tumbling even though I know I'm wearing the right size. I LOVE them for sleeping or just lounging around in, but for running and actual cheering I prefer adidas.

I will definitely look at Winners here:) Thanks! I'm also gonna look at marshalls, tj maxx, or ross for when I go to FL next week :)
Where in FL are you going?
And idk how people always find them at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, ect. Because I never find them! & If I do they're only youth sizes :p

The Nike outlet by me has a large selection, but they are still $28 per pair. I was not amused.

I know I'm probably the only person in the world that thinks this, but I do not enjoy cheering or running in nike pro spandex. The only ones I've found are the ones with the 2.5 inch inseam (I know they make 5 inch but those look ridiculous) and they always ride up really badly when I'm jumping, running, or tumbling even though I know I'm wearing the right size. I LOVE them for sleeping or just lounging around in, but for running and actual cheering I prefer adidas.

Try the 4" inseam. The 2/5-3" inseam rolls up on me, but the 4" inseam doesn't. They look super long on the hanger, but when you get them on they aren't that bad at all!

Back