All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're easily the best invention ever! Great for cheerleading ... great for everything else too - I wear them to bed, under dresses, etc.! Beyond comfortable and they come in the greatest patterns and colors ever, I've even found a few at TJ Maxx for $12
me too!! I got my first black pair from there! But since I got then, I haven't seen any there since

About a month ago my mom found some on sale at Sports Authority for around $21. I later looked on the site and found they have GREAT sale prices online! They had red ones for like 7.99 at one point. Too bad they didn't have my size!
I've also been stalking the Nike outlets wherever I go, and I'm not that impressed. It's supposed to be an outlet-cheaper prices! Not the case. I did get one pair from the one in Myrtle Beach, but they were still $25.
I'm heading to the myrtle beach outlet today.....upset to see that I can't get cheap nike pros

I am definitely gonna look for these at Marshalls/Tj maxx when I got to florida..I doubt I will find them on sale here in Canada. Anyone know if they are cheaper at a Nike Outlet?
sportchek has them in Canada! not all the fun colours, but has some

GK has similar designs to Nike Pro for $14.50

GK-Elite-Cheer-Black-Shorts-CB519_P04.jpg
on the website they are 24.99 - how do we get them for half price?

on the website they are 24.99 - how do we get them for half price?

Set up a dealer account with GK. Nearly every gym is able to get an account set up. If you are a parent and/or someone that needs to order a few, contact me or your local GK rep.

Back