All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the Tribe Cheer Level 5 and 6 Team Preview Video. Our showing is this weekend and we are PUMPED!!

It features our three level 5 and 6 teams.

Nighthawks - Large Coed Restricted 5

Tomahakws - Small Coed 6 - 2016 NCA National Champion

Chiefs - Small Coed 5 - 2008,2009, and 2010 NCA National Champion and 2009 Worlds Silver Medalist

I hope you guys enjoy it!

The level 4 team with the pink bows above, in the opening they all turn around and jump back around before their back tuck.

Is that suppose to be like that or are they doing a jump or something that just isn't there yet?
The rest will look great once cleaned up but I'm really wondering what the turn around is for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The level 4 team with the pink bows above, in the opening they all turn around and jump back around before their back tuck.

Is that suppose to be like that or are they doing a jump or something that just isn't there yet?
The rest will look great once cleaned up but I'm really wondering what the turn around is for.

I think it's just another interpretation on a straight jump to tuck (since jump tucks aren't legal at level 4) to add to their difficulty and also look unique, but I could be completely wrong

I think it's just another interpretation on a straight jump to tuck (since jump tucks aren't legal at level 4) to add to their difficulty and also look unique, but I could be completely wrong

Oh that makes sense:)

Cheer Athletics - Blue Debut 2016
Swooshcats - International Open Small Coed 5

Pumas - Small Senior Restricted Coed 5

Thundercats - Large Junior 4

Last edited:

It's just a different way to tuck. DynastyCats (LJ4 out of Charlotte) did it in their routine last year. I understand from the athletes that it actually gives them a little more momentum going into a standing tuck AND it looks cool.

T&S Diamonds

A little too much body rolling for my taste, but so clean and lots of cool elements!

I love Diamonds' formation for the start of elites and baskets! Those boys are doing so much tumbling throughout the routine too - major props!

Back