All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rain Athletics Aqua - Small Senior 5 - Rain Reveal 2016 (Showcase Video)

Yes Aqua! Way to look clean and tight! I loved that they didn't forget to dish out, pull stretches to the front, hold positions long enough to show strength. Just fundamentals!

OK guys, a question : did Staws routine look watered down to you? As gorgeous as it was, in a couple of places, the stunts look like they are going to be harder later in the season. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Better and properly dubbed WCSS 2017 Vid. Video borrowed from Cathy Cheo-Isaacs

Sorry, i had to do it . . . the "snap-pose" part was too significant not to be properly synched

*LE SIGH*

I can't stop watching their video. I can't wait to see them at Encore. We always stay until the end just to see them no matter what time CP is done with awards.

Sorry, i had to do it . . . the "snap-pose" part was too significant not to be properly synched

love this routine so much this year! so entertaining and creative & overall solid skills! i feel they're gonna score really well!

Elite stunts shooting stars music is the business. This is what I was looking for in music this season. Something I've never heard, but is sooooo good. I'm loving the three claps. At worlds that's gonna be so cute with the audience.

Hey y'all! I just wanna say that I'm so happy about all the love going around for NU Pep Squad's routine.
I thought I'd share my personal favorite from that comp. It's not quite as difficult but this squad actually scored higher in pyramids and got 3rd place!

Adamson University Pep Squad

Enjoy!

I live for this routine but I have NO idea why they'd decide to double down out of heel stretch.
They've clearly made an effort to clean and perfect their execution and then those go and I want to rip my eyeballs out

Hey y'all! I just wanna say that I'm so happy about all the love going around for NU Pep Squad's routine.
I thought I'd share my personal favorite from that comp. It's not quite as difficult but this squad actually scored higher in pyramids and got 3rd place!

Adamson University Pep Squad

Enjoy!

Oh my god... What's in the water over there?

Does anyone know what the stunt song is? Is it custom?

Sidenote: With the new music rules I am SO not looking forward to falling in love with a song and trying to find it only to realize it's custom and only exists in a 9 second form :(:(:(

Back