All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Episode 6

thanks for posting the link. i left it uploading over night and came back the next day to an upload error, at 85%, at webpage and thought that i would need to reupload it. i had no idea that it fixed itself, which is what i realized after i saw it posted here.

@Keep_Believing @Teacher Mom

its coming up. just 7 and not 8. that new site that has the videos up has extra security that doesn't let me download the video, so ill have to stick with the spark website and wait till next week for 8. also, the videos on that new site have expiration dates that expire tomorrow.

@Keep_Believing @Teacher Mom

its coming up. just 7 and not 8. that new site that has the videos up has extra security that doesn't let me download the video, so ill have to stick with the spark website and wait till next week for 8. also, the videos on that new site have expiration dates that expire tomorrow.

Thanks for the info.

Finally had the whole team back from summer vacations. This is a pretty huge accomplishment for our program! We have been working SUPER hard to develop the basing and flying technique to be able to do these double ups for quite some time now! Can't wait for everyone to see all the other things we've got cookin for this routine!! s2!!

Finally had the whole team back from summer vacations. This is a pretty huge accomplishment for our program! We have been working SUPER hard to develop the basing and flying technique to be able to do these double ups for quite some time now! Can't wait for everyone to see all the other things we've got cookin for this routine!! s2!!

Looking good! Nice work!

Back