All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not the best video as it is a video of a video but this is anacondas!

Last year this team was a late thought and they got 2nd[emoji24]. They didn't have anything at this point, this year they have a routine and music and are attempting full outs now our owners are just so proud of this team. They have a much harder routine than last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the best video as it is a video of a video but this is anacondas!

Last year this team was a late thought and they got 2nd[emoji24]. They didn't have anything at this point, this year they have a routine and music and are attempting full outs now our owners are just so proud of this team. They have a much harder routine than last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What division are they?

After having the privilege to visit Stars for a week I get it, truly an amazing group from owners, coaches, staff, and athletes. Bottom line is they love the kids. Excited to watch Stars have another outstanding season!

Last edited:
After having the privilege to visit Stars for a week I get it, truly an amazing group from owners, coaches, staff, and athletes. Bottom line is they love the kids. Excited to watch Stars have another outstanding season!
you are so sweet! i understand why it didn't all work out but its still sad. miss y'all :(

Back