All-Star Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2016
are there any teams that you feel like are going to make a big come back?
what about new skills?
your favorite athletes on new teams?
who are you excited to see this upcoming season?

sorry guys, i know we still have a while until showcase/comp season starts but i can't take it lol.
SN; i heard over 1,000 teams signed up for NCA in 27 minutes?!?!?!

Great Whites seem to have stepped up their tumbling a bunch for this season, there are some insanely talented kids at that gym that weren't age eligible in past years that i'm very excited to see on GW.

Grey Reef Sharks and Flyers are going to finals for Canadian IO6 teams. Not sure who the third will be. Reefs are really pushing for a podium this year I think. They looked amazing last year.

I'm excited to see stars vipers, I don't think anyone will be expecting what's coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like people say this every year, but i'm expecting LAG to be crazy this year.
A lot of people were saying that due to the conditions, F5 didn't deserve their win, so I'm super excited to see what they'll do to defend their title and prove that they did deserve it. Stars doing so great last year and then not globing was devastating so I'm expecting them to be back with a vengeance this year. And most of all I can't wait to see flyers kill it as the only canadian team in LAG! I'm hoping for at least a top five finish at worlds

Expecting Small Coed to be mad this year! SMOED will definitely want to prove that they are still the best, but Brandon will be hungry for another title. Not to mention there are so many other teams like KC, Prodigy, Midnight, Ice, Stingrays and Vision!

I feel like people say this every year, but i'm expecting LAG to be crazy this year.
A lot of people were saying that due to the conditions, F5 didn't deserve their win, so I'm super excited to see what they'll do to defend their title and prove that they did deserve it. Stars doing so great last year and then not globing was devastating so I'm expecting them to be back with a vengeance this year. And most of all I can't wait to see flyers kill it as the only canadian team in LAG! I'm hoping for at least a top five finish at worlds
who's done choreo for F5 these past few seasons....

I predict that something unsafe and outrageous due to neglect and incompetence will occur at Worlds, Cheersport, NCA, UCA, and/or one (or both) of the Summits. Many will be outraged and upset and post about it here and other social media outlets. A sort of apology will be made. Shock will fade. Everyone will forget about it 6 months later. The cycle will repeat until something catastrophic happens.

I don't wanna start this convo back up so I'll keep this short.
They hit (basically), everyone else didn't. they still hit on that wet mat.

Back